Interest KRULL - "The GLAIVE"!!! Metal-casting KIT!!!

I had this display case custom made. I still have to get some proper hooks to hold it in place, but I think it looks alright.

Attachments

• 20230712_232159.jpg
    20230712_232159.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 64
UPDATE:

I have sent out 'Payment Due' messages for those on the list!

I also have a few more if anyone else is interested in getting a Glaive Kit!!!

Interest in this is starting to slow down, so I don't know when I'll make more of these! So, get one while it's available!!!
:cool:(y)

UPDATE:

I have sent out 'Payment Due' messages for those on the list!

I also have a few more if anyone else is interested in getting a Glaive Kit!!!

Interest in this is starting to slow down, so I don't know when I'll make more of these! So, get one while it's available!!!
:cool:(y)
Payment sent, regards

UPDATE:

Since the original Krull Glaive is currently being auctioned on Propstore, we can see it in more detail...

There was a question if the Glaive was all Gold or if it really had white accents, since there were different scenes showing it may have had both...

From what I can tell from this close-up shot, is that it is not Gold, but either White that has aged and turned off-white, with a possible clear coat that has yellowed as well (My personal guess), or it was off-white on the Glaive in the scene where some of you thought it was gold...

Screenshot 2024-02-23 093609.jpg

I tried bidding on the mechanical glaive a while back, needless my bid was blown clean out of the water. But what a moment!!! This one seems to be the double sided glaive with fixed blades, an absolute thing of beauty!!! I did try to paint the parts of my glaive with pearlescent white, sadly it didn't look right, not enough contrast with the chrome. So gonna take that off, and go for an ivory coloured paint. Thought it would work better than just white. But honestly, has there ever been a more amaizing and aesthetically better weapon in movie history?? Its simply stunning.

I tried bidding on the mechanical glaive a while back, needless my bid was blown clean out of the water. But what a moment!!! This one seems to be the double sided glaive with fixed blades, an absolute thing of beauty!!! I did try to paint the parts of my glaive with pearlescent white, sadly it didn't look right, not enough contrast with the chrome. So gonna take that off, and go for an ivory coloured paint. Thought it would work better than just white. But honestly, has there ever been a more amaizing and aesthetically better weapon in movie history?? Its simply stunning.
Yes! The Glaive has always been one of the Holy Grail props that I've always wanted! I bought a resin version here on the RPF years ago, but it just wasn't the same as having a metal version...

Yes! The Glaive has always been one of the Holy Grail props that I've always wanted! I bought a resin version here on the RPF years ago, but it just wasn't the same as having a metal version...
Not meaning to discredit anyone who has made really well detailed resin glaives, as I have seen some amaizing work done. But with the weight of the metal ones, you actually feel like you have something precious in your hands.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back