Interest The KRULL Glaive with mechanism

Fedoraiders

Hello fans of KRULL.
Since several years, I receive the questions about my Glaive with mechanism. I answer that it was really expensive and that the machinist that made it for me is retired. With the Screen Used Glaive from Prop Store see on the web , I have no more secrets and I was wondering if there would be any interest in having a Glaive with elastic mechanism like mine and like the Screen Used Glaive from Prop Store. I will try to find another machinist that could make the frame mechanism and the aluminium blades and I will make the cover like my Glaive. It would be obviously very expensive. Between this time, I'm going to think about making it myself without a machinist. What do you think?

I have a Facebook page about a Krull Glaive and a Youtube Chanel.

I have asked you a few times about a working model like yours.
When you say expensive, what ballpark figure are you talking please?
Hello fans of KRULL.
Since several years, I receive the questions about my Glaive with mechanism. I answer that it was really expensive and that the machinist that made it for me is retired. With the Screen Used Glaive from Prop Store see on the web , I have no more secrets and I was wondering if there would be any interest in having a Glaive with elastic mechanism like mine and like the Screen Used Glaive from Prop Store. I will try to find another machinist that could make the frame mechanism and the aluminium blades and I will make the cover like my Glaive. It would be obviously very expensive. Between this time, I'm going to think about making it myself without a machinist. What do you think?

I have a Facebook page about a Krull Glaive and a Youtube Chanel.

Sorry for the delay to answer yo. I did some machinery in my area but without success. I will try to make it myself but it will take me a long time. In the meantime, you can follow me on my facebook page about Krull Glaive and you can contact my by private message to have a news. Thanks!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back