Kropserkel Conceptual Nazgul armour set 5 (images)

scott, you and your staff are the best armor producers I have ever witnessed . The finish, the artistry, the design, ...its like a physical manifestation of a symphony.

gm

Wow. Im speachless..... That suit is evil and beautiful all rolled into one. great work. :thumbsup

Thanks all for the very kind words and thoughts on the piece, we're most appreciative of the feedback. In 16, 18, and 20 gauge steel, the set weighs in around 60 lbs, but that is not 'dead weight' and is distributed well, so it's not really weight that is the hindrance to locomotion. It's certainly not a horseback suit of armour by any means, speaking of which, we'll be revealing a wild set of horse armour soon too. The black acid (phosphoric) patina finish is brushed on and the raised ridges are burnished for effect.

Thanks again for all the comments, this suit has been in the work for the past couple of months, and it was a great moment to see it incarnate and together.

My god, that is just beautiful. What I would give for a sliver of that talent.

Question? Why arent you working for Peter Jackson? ;)

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back