Kratos - God Of War Complete!!

Re: Kratos - God Of War WIP

Really nice, you still should make a chest plate though, would be really cool :p
And that would change from the other female cosplayers who just decided to go with tissue x), depends if you have time of course, but you could give it a try.

I thought about an armour like this one maybe:

r169_457x257_9390_Amazon_Box_Art_2d_illustration_amazon_girl_woman_warrior_fantasy_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

oh sweet, how to you find any time to do all these projects?? sick blades btw, you'd better swing them at people like a badass when you're there! (;

Really nice, you still should make a chest plate though, would be really cool :p
And that would change from the other female cosplayers who just decided to go with tissue x), depends if you have time of course, but you could give it a try.

I thought about an armour like this one maybe:

http://digital-art-gallery.com/oid/...warrior_fantasy_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Love that image! Very strong and practical! I'm so strapped for time, I'm probably going to drop out of the Zombie walk this weekend because I don't have the energy to make my zombie suit ack :(

oh sweet, how to you find any time to do all these projects?? sick blades btw, you'd better swing them at people like a badass when you're there! (;

Haha not sure, I work longish hours but I just kind of do bits and pieces here and there. Haha yea I hope I can pull off the Kratos persona.

How goes the progress mandi?

Progress! Have a little, the blades are starting to get painted, still need to do the hilt etc

blades.jpg

10348546_541512935980171_6616965651620816447_n.jpg

Just a little update, I have been a bit quiet on the Kratos front as I was trying my best to juggle my time between another cosplay and this one (both for the same convention), anyway this is my most recent test fit of everything.

So yesterday I wore Kratos and I loe the end result, I didn't have any major malfunctions and the whole thing was comfortable to wear, it has claimed it's place as my favourite costume I've made!

Here is a 360 degree look at the costume and a picture from the guys at JATSTV to show people interested the finished outcome (no doubt I will see a few more photo's of this pop up in the coming days and will have a shoot with my bf for some epic shots)

Oh I almost forgot! I won Best Costume - Advanced for this and so was really quite stoked that my fav costume to date was also something that others deemed worthy as well :)

10750361_685930038189989_568247145750639835_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You have no idea how little-to-no tutorials there are, or forums, for Kratos, the God of war.but then you came along and showed that you can create ANY character in a fandom. I thank you for this forum and your suit looks awesome, I'm glad you won best cosplay at the con. :)

Last edited:
You have no idea how little-to-no tutorials there are, or forums, for Kratos, the God of war.but then you came along and showed that you can create ANY character in a fandom. I thank you for this forum and your suit looks awesome, I'm glad you won best cosplay at the con. :)

Ahh that's so kind thank you :)

I really need to do a proper shoot for this!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back