Klingon Battlecruiser scratchbuild

I covet thee.....
Somehow someone needs to figure out a backstory on this ship and weave it into the Star Trek universe as cannon.... Cuz it's THAT good.

I am like a kid in a sweetshop/candystore. Every thread I view, I think to myself, Yeah! I need one of those, or I can do that, or i wonder if they're doing a run.....:lol

your build fits into the, "I WANNA BUY ONE" category. Totally beautiful, the attention to detail.

I finished the base.

rlk_001.jpg

rlk_002.jpg

rlk_003.jpg

rlk_004.jpg

Richard,

This is beautiful work. I think JJ Abrams should contact you about using this as the new Klingon ship design for the reboot Start Trek.

Scott

Rich,

You're gonna have to come up with a pretty incredible follow-up tp that! That piece is truly a work of art!

If you ever decide to put that into production...I'm in front of the line!

Mike

This looks amazing!!

I think they should use this ship in the next movie. I mean, if they came upgrade the Enterprise why not a Klingon, right?

Kenny

Have you added weathering to this? It looks even more awesome than before!
The more I see it, the more I think this would have been a perfect ship to use in TNG to fit between the early K'tinga design and the later Vor'cha. Heck, if the rumours of TNG remastering are true perhaps they still could use it?

The only way it would work in the JJ-verse is if you inflated the nacelles, bent the body out of shape, made the bridge dome a different size to the rest of the model and then changed the scale halfway through filming. :lol

Damn that looks nice. Love the triangular windows - brilliant.

(Lupus: and the bridge would have to look like an Apple store.)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back