Killzone STA-18 Automatic Pistol by Tactonyx

Tactonyx

Greetings everyone,
I'd would like to share one of my newer projects with you guys: The STA-18 Automatic Pistol.
Sure it's impractical and akward, but it's impractical and akward in a good way. Reminds me a lot of the Skorpion, I love that gun! (Not the Klobb, mind you) Anyways' here's the work I got done on it so far.
Sta18_pistol.jpg

The render

Da+Guns+001.JPG

Work on the Magazine

Da+Guns+002.JPG

Completed Magazine

Da+Guns+003.JPG

Lifter Housing

Da+Guns+005.JPG

The gun, thus far.

Thanks for taking the time to look at this, and any questions orcomments are welcomed.

Massive Killzone fan myself. Looking forward to seeing the finished piece. Just getting into making props myself so would really like to see all your development on this project. Cheers.

I love the look of that pistol, and your replica thus far looks fantastic!

I sincerely, hope that once yours is finished, it suffers a terrible accident and falls into a vat of silicone :)

Thanks everyone. Wow, I've really neglected this thread. Here's a little update: Finished the model. Check it out.
Da+Guns+006.JPG

Da+Guns+005.JPG

The grip was pretty easy to get the texture. I cut up a busted screen door and I laid it on the handle and brushed liquid superglue over it.
Da+Guns+003.JPG

I then used a razor to trim the screen to fit the contours of the grip.
Da+Guns+004.JPG

This is a pretty cool little pistol, well, BIG pistol. All is left is to give it a paintjob
Thanks for looking

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back