KICKASS HItgirl costume finished

marsattack

Sr Member
I had asked a few things about the HItgirl costume , but seems there was nothing about it here.
After many weeks and one very busy last week i have finished what I think is close , coulnt find certain items but I am opened to ideas.........

The suit is made up of bught and made things! but all of them were either highly modified for look and for size.
Any and all questions are welcome.
Convention is tomorrow and sunday here in melbourne, and I am entering her in the Cosplay competition..

This was a few months ago.........

I have a convention coming up and I wanted to prepare a costume for my 5 year old!! I know i need help!!!lol
I know they sell some plastic non acurate stuff on Ebay but I would like to know if anyone can help with what Hit girl from KICKASS is wearing?
I mean the shoulder gun rig?
I am taking a guess that there is a combination of things put together.
If you identify either of them, could you please lmk ?
I thank you all in advance, I have posted here a couple of pics, but may be a little unclear.
Any and all help is appreciated !!
Mars
DSC_0735.jpg

photo5.jpg

DSC_0746.jpg

DSC_0758.jpg

photo6.jpg

DSC_0761.jpg

Last edited:
Re: NEED HELP from gun GURUS!!

Kinda hard to tell and it looks like a different rig in the second pic. The first one looks as if she has a nylon duty belt above that leather belt (notice the belt keepers). The small pouch on the right side reminds me of the examination gloves pouches for duty belts as well. The shoulders look like normal load bearing suspenders of with padding. Sorry I can't give a better id on it all.

Last edited:
Looks pretty good to me. Best of luck with the Cosplay Competition.

I wish I was down in Melbourne this weekend for Armageddon. If you get a chance, check out some of the professional wrestling. A few of my good friends are performing.

Lol thank you all for the encouraging comments.
I just as excited as her!!
She was just a tad too small to completely make thecostume more acurate, eg 2 gun holster etc.

Garthok (Glenn)
It's not completely an egg shape as I wanted the smoker, and for the life of me I could not find a plastic egg, plus the grenades ( toys) I bought from eBay did not arrive, so yes that is the result of that plastic toy case you saw.
Again thanks guys!!
Mars

I had asked a few things about the HItgirl costume , but seems there was nothing about it here.
After many weeks and one very busy last week i have finished what I think is close , coulnt find certain items but I am opened to ideas.........

The suit is made up of bught and made things! but all of them were either highly modified for look and for size.
Any and all questions are welcome.
Convention is tomorrow and sunday here in melbourne, and I am entering her in the Cosplay competition..

This was a few months ago.........

I have a convention coming up and I wanted to prepare a costume for my 5 year old!! I know i need help!!!lol
I know they sell some plastic non acurate stuff on Ebay but I would like to know if anyone can help with what Hit girl from KICKASS is wearing?
I mean the shoulder gun rig?
I am taking a guess that there is a combination of things put together.
If you identify either of them, could you please lmk ?
I thank you all in advance, I have posted here a couple of pics, but may be a little unclear.
Any and all help is appreciated !!
Mars
DSC_0735.jpg

photo5.jpg

DSC_0746.jpg

DSC_0758.jpg

photo6.jpg

DSC_0761.jpg

OMG it's perfect!!

It's cool to see this in context man, very cool! I think in a couple of years, when your daughter grows a couple more inches, it will fit her perfect! great job!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back