kaibutsoya Predator 2

Xterminatus

I finally recived my 2 Kaibutsoya heads .

The Elder is stunningly beutifull to say the least its cast in a very thick layer of resin and is one heavy sucker.
It must be based on the Morris head ill post some pics beside one as a comparison
The P2 is one big chap its such a great piece that i havent seen its mach anywhere.
The downside is that they cast it very thin and there are some cracks in the resin ,, and that is not acceptable i sent them a mail regarding this and i really want a proper thick casting as a replacement
lets see how that goes.

They are great guys to deal with and if anyone wants the contact information please let me know.

The price for the 2 heads including shipping to sweden were 108.000 yen
So that would be approx 425 dollars for the Elder and 620 dollars for the P2

For those intressted here are a comparison of the diffrent heads that i have , i would include the morris head also but i havent attached the
jaw yeet so the i took some pictures of the snake instead

Please remember that all the heads shown are made of reesin Exept the Usurper P2 and therefore cant be worn ;)

Kaibutsoya Predator 2 painted by Kaibutsoya

4332383785_e46a246923_o.jpg.png

Here are a picture of the kaibutsoya elder vs The Deluted concepts Morris / Snake

4371801453_6eec91c318_b.jpg.png

The Big Bob Dullam P2 vs The kaibutsoya P2 Both heads are enormous

4371802159_c619c074c9_b.jpg.png

4372552988_0d4413a430_b.jpg.png

And finnaly my favorite Usurper P2 and the kaibutsoya P2 ( Just started on the Usurper P2 hehe )

4372553560_0dc75a8b20_b.jpg.png

Let me know what you think

Kind regards
jimmy

That is one mean looking mother funker! I'm not a fan of those thick teeth that taper to a point, but overall that thing is badd ass!!!!

Holy ,.....looks like they just cut his head off...amazing expression on the sculpt...

they didn't just knock it out of the park they blew that mother ****** up.

AM

HOLY CRAP.
This thing SCREAMS bad blood like nobodys business.
A+++++++

This face would be perfect for the "super black predator" for the new movie.

Looks awesome all painted up. I wish I could afford one. I do believe that this one originaly started as the same resin bust that Deluted concepts sells. They just modified the mouth and brows. So it should be pretty big. If anyone wants the contact email let me know.

Looks awesome all painted up. I wish I could afford one. I do believe that this one originaly started as the same resin bust that Deluted concepts sells. They just modified the mouth and brows. So it should be pretty big. If anyone wants the contact email let me know.
Last time I had contact with them they had stated it it was an original sculpt but I beg to differ.I'm confident that this is a retooled Howard SS bust just like their elder ,Regular P2 and P1/P2 hybrid.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back