kaibutsoya Predator 2

congrats on the sweet score.man those guys fixed the mouth problem on the morris head! it seems the mouth needs to be elevated on the morris sculpt .
those P2 are bad ass.I really like the concept P2 but I still think Lee's is the best P2 to date hands down.granted it's smaller than the other 2 .
Lee you rascal.....
you need to make one in resin!!
PLEEEEAAAAAAASSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

congrats on the sweet score.man those guys fixed the mouth problem on the morris head! it seems the mouth needs to be elevated on the morris sculpt .
those P2 are bad ass.I really like the concept P2 but I still think Lee's is the best P2 to date hands down.granted it's smaller than the other 2 .
Lee you rascal.....
you need to make one in resin!!
PLEEEEAAAAAAASSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

That is a great idea hehe i would be down for one right away hehe.

I agree on the elevation of the mouth on the morris they really nailed it in IMHO

Would love if they made it as a P1 also without the spikes .

That's one awesome looking head... It's almost as if they actually took the P2, and just pumped him up. The end result is even bigger and buffer than P1... Those mandibles are really muscular. Makes the whole thing stand out.

That's one awesome looking head... It's almost as if they actually took the P2, and just pumped him up. The end result is even bigger and buffer than P1... Those mandibles are really muscular. Makes the whole thing stand out.

the P2 is sculpted after the concept art scetch winston studios made

Awesome! SImply Awesome!

I like how, in the painted version, the black is around the eyes. Also, how the skin seems to peal back on the lower jaws. Looks Narley!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back