Limited Run Jyn Erso Pistol and Holster Combo!

wondersquid

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Rogue One is here, it's time to Rebel!

This will be a limited run of Jyn Erso's Blaster WITH a holster! I am teaming with Legendary Costume Works to create as accurate as possible, Blaster and Holster rig combo.

The Blaster costs $185 and is cast in solid polyurethane resin and will have the barrel attachment with real screws holding it in place. The holster rig costs $185 as well, and is made from real leather with a riveted CUSTOM SIZED belt. The Pistol will be cast in black, with the Barrel cast in white and painted silver. The Holster will come weathered with an attachment ring for her baton and adjustable leg strap as well.

Shipping is extra and will be handled thru USPS priority mail, both domestic and international with tracking numbers.

Since some of you have already purchased your Lugers, I will also offer just the Barrel attachment by itself for $85. It will be cast in white and unpainted. I will include screws for you to attach it to your gun if you so choose.

You can Purchase the Holster rig directly from Legendary Costume Works at this link: http://www.legendarycostumeworks.com/store/p36/Jyn_Erso_Holster_Rig_ONLY.html

The Prototype is pictured and as new information surfaces, I will make every effort to update the model and give the final gun as much accuracy as I can.

Please send Paypal payments to: wondersquid23@yahoo.com, Include your RPF screen-name and full address, Thank you!

UPDATE! - Shipping costs have been averaged out, it's $15 for anything within the US, $25 for international. Please add this cost into your paypal, when ordering, hopefully this will speed things up a bit. Thank you!

30249835186_aabf705ef1_z.jpg
Jyn Erso Pistol Right by Mal Keller, on Flickr
30169086992_90518b0ff4_z.jpg
Jyn Erso Pistol Left by Mal Keller, on Flickr

30169086442_baebfa4e2f_z.jpg
JE Holster Rig Side by Mal Keller, on Flickr
30169086882_0e053948b2_z.jpg
JE Holster Rig Front by Mal Keller, on Flickr
30169086072_f66ae1edeb_z.jpg
JE Holster Rig Back by Mal Keller, on Flickr

BARREL ONLY LIST
Dann PAID - MAILED
Kokanee PAID - MAILED
monsterpartyhat PAID -MAILED
Kjeldo PAID - MAILED
RebellionBarbie PAID - MAILED
Jedifather PAID - MAILED
Juajn7Fernandez PAID - MAILED
Rudolpht PAID - MAILED
Starwarrior PAID - MAILED
Shinki-Ro PAID - MAILED
Kristen Jones PAID - MAILED

GUN AND HOLSTER LIST
CJane PAID - MAILED
Anne Jones PAID - MAILED
Callisto PAID - MAILED
Cheribot PAID - MAILED
Electicmus PAID - MAILED

Last edited:
Totally want a barrel attachment; how long until this closes? I need a week to get the cash together.

Good morning! Lots of interest in the barrel attachment. I guess everyone got there gun already?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I can extend this another week if needed, but it seems like not a lot of love for this. I welcome comments and critiques, please enlighten me as to what I can do to make this piece more appealing to the masses.

Argh, just when I have money for this..... Please do post up if you decide to do the run as I have cash in hand for the barrel extension.

If you've done any work on updating the prop as new info has come out, that would whet people's appetites I would think.

@ wondersquid - so these may not happen now? This came across one of my other costuming boards and I see there's about a day left for pre-order on the website. I was trying to pull the funds together for the pre-order for the combo so I'm just curious as to the status of the project and if it has the chance of being scraped.

Thanks!

Hey Hoth Girl, I'll extend this offer another week to help you and others out. Please get the word out. I really want the 10, but I'll honor whoever is on the list.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back