Just launched my sticker site - would love your feedback/support

WOW! Thanks everyone for checking it out! Nice to see eyes on it after months of planning and putting it all together. I promise to keep the designs coming over the next several months so please check back.

WOW! Thanks everyone for checking it out! Nice to see eyes on it after months of planning and putting it all together. I promise to keep the designs coming over the next several months so please check back.
A few ideas...

Grab bag...random stickers for a price.

All the stickers for a discount.

"Get in Loser..." sticker, no destination?

Examples...

Get in Loser, We're on a Box Wine Run!
Get in Loser, if You Wanna Live!

A few ideas...

Grab bag...random stickers for a price.

All the stickers for a discount.

"Get in Loser..." sticker, no destination?

Examples...

Get in Loser, We're on a Box Wine Run!
Get in Loser, if You Wanna Live!

Excellent advice, thank you! I love these ideas :)

I just added a 20% discount if you purchase 4 or more stickers. Can someone let me know if this doesn't show up on their end? Thank you!

Last edited:
I'm guessing the shipping cost is determined automatically by Etsy? Seems a tad high.

2023-11-27 00_04_00-Sticker UHF Spatula City Weird Al Printable Sticker - Etsy New Zealand.png

I'm guessing the shipping cost is determined automatically by Etsy? Seems a tad high.

View attachment 1764644

Thank you for that info. That is a HUGE help! Etsy does make setting up shipping pretty wonky. I think that I have it set now. All orders inside the US have free 1st class shipping. All outside the US have a flat rate USPS 1st class international shipping.

Added more items to the shop last night. If there is something that you always wanted to see on a sticker or decal, please let me know!

I always wanted the Star Wars Imperial logo on small adhesive stickers, 0.5 mm up to 1 cm - I got slightly larger ones from Trooperbay some time ago. There are only decals for sale online, but I need PVC type stickers.

Thanks Jared for your order! I appreciate the support. Your Megaman nerd / Mooninite/ Aliens Peace through superior firepower stickers are on their way!

Attachments

• IMG_1685.jpg
    IMG_1685.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 24

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back