JURASSIC WORLD Owen Grady Costume

Where did you get the short sleeve henley? I went on the J.Crew in Good Company website and I found only a blank screen

Well I contacted homespun directly, they don't usually deal with consumer direct but they obviously liked me :lol. They had a look to see what material they had to make one and luckily enough they had a defected large size, it was the only thing they had so I am forever greatfulto their amazing customer service! Got lucky!

My outfit's coming along nicely-got my pants from Old Navy, vest from Flesh and Hide, made the belt with a buckle from Tandy and got the Owen Grady ID card to keep in my pocket. Now, anxiously awaiting the boots and watch. Gonna order the shirt next paycheque, and then I just need Chris Pratt's body:)

For anyone who bought the J Brands already- where did you end up completing your purchase? I know there was an issue where people were getting different styles without the studs on the innner pocket or missing the over stitching motif.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a friend in Atlanta that lives 5 minutes from the store. If anyone needs one in a size, I can have them go check as they already offered to do if I asked.

The Nordstrom pair is missing the stitching on the back pockets and the studs on the inner pocket according to the stock photo.

yes. Both of my pairs are missing the over stitch and the studs. I got them for around $75 and $92 compared to what they are on J Brand or Nordstrom now so I can't complain too much. Also, they are hella comfy.

My arms aren't huge but I was surprised to find how constrictive the sleeves are when rolled up. The medium shirt is quite baggy on my body but very tight in the arms, and I'm not especially ripped or anything;

XYDLBlh.jpg

Last edited:
For all asking where I was buying this stuff, always remember, eBay is your friend!

I decided to go into more detail for any beginners such as myself, considering this was my first attempt at a full on, screen accurate cosplay, which ends up being very costly but worth it, especially when your a 14 year old movie fanatic! [as I am]

For more on that, you can check out my own thread with the pics and links included by clicking >HERE<.

If you have any more questions you can ask on my thread or message me :)
-WazzaSmithy

I've been looking at replica Winchester rifles(as they are the closest model to the Marlin used in the movie that's available) with a scope and sling, however none of the products I've found ship to Australia so if anyone can help with that, it would be greatly appreciated.
-WazzaSmithy

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back