JURASSIC WORLD Owen Grady Costume

It looks pretty good there, but your other pictures in your own thread look considerably darker. It still looks pretty good! Do you have any shots of the back?
Vest really does look great,but shouldn't those two right pockets be on opposite sides?
On Owen's original vest big pocket is on right side,but on WazzaSmithy's vest it's on left side?
Am i missing something?
PS
I sent him a message where he bought it,because i may consider to buy one,hope he'll answer.

Petar

Vest really does look great,but shouldn't those two right pockets be on opposite sides?
On Owen's original vest big pocket is on right side,but on WazzaSmithy's vest it's on left side?
Am i missing something?
PS
I sent him a message where he bought it,because i may consider to buy one,hope he'll answer.

Petar

He took the shot in the mirror, so it's just reversed. :)

this is me at the LFCC weekend just gone, everything is 100% accurate, apart from the j brands are the leather colour not the industrial, homespun has the logo on (but it was the only thing homespun had not that you can see it in this). watch has the same strap but different face. belt is under there i assure you lol. That's the best claire i met! the other 2 were awesome too but this one went for dirt and everything!
IMAG0215.jpg

Again on track. Right watch (I can´t still believe how WRONG I was with the GA 100 with green hands:facepalm) , right multitool, pouch bought, shirt and belt supposedly on the way.

IMG-20150720-00958.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, I have a pair of J Brand Kane in industrial and I can confirm the waist is very accurate to size but the thighs are snug. They're comfortable and have some stretch to them but they are a close fit in the thighs and are straight all the way through the leg.

Thanks for clearing that up for me, I wasn't sure if there was a variation in the jean as some sites describe them as "slim" fit (like here) and others describe them as "relaxed fit" (like here). I'm guessing that actually they're all the same fit, just described differently?

I've looked into the fits a bit more and "Kane" relates to their line of straight fit jeans - their sizing guide defines "Kane" as straight fit, "Cole" as relaxed fit, "Mick" as skinny fit, "Tyler" as slim fit etc.

The industrial colour used to run in at least a couple of the fit lines, it seems (like Cole) but they only have the Kane in stock currently.

well, I've ordered my leatherman pouch, forgive me if I missed this, but has anyone nailed the color of the leatherman? I can't find any good screen shots, but I feel like we should be able to see it since the pouch is so open... I'm thinking silver to match the rifle.

On another note, anyone have luck getting through on the original knife?

well, I've ordered my leatherman pouch, forgive me if I missed this, but has anyone nailed the color of the leatherman? I can't find any good screen shots, but I feel like we should be able to see it since the pouch is so open... I'm thinking silver to match the rifle.

On another note, anyone have luck getting through on the original knife?
Just received notice that my pouch has shipped.

Regarding the Leatherman, it's the Coyote Tan version:
uploadfromtaptalk1437525658275.png

this is me at the LFCC weekend just gone, everything is 100% accurate, apart from the j brands are the leather colour not the industrial, homespun has the logo on (but it was the only thing homespun had not that you can see it in this). watch has the same strap but different face. belt is under there i assure you lol. That's the best claire i met! the other 2 were awesome too but this one went for dirt and everything!
View attachment 503811

Where did you get the short sleeve henley? I went on the J.Crew in Good Company website and I found only a blank screen

Well, I talked to Orvis about re-stocking these shirts in a small and they aren't planning on it. After seeing the sizes on folks here only a small would do, shame really.

Well I'm a strict 36" chest with a 28"-29" waist and I still went with the medium Orvis. It's big for sure, but when it's tucked in, you really can't tell. Especially once you have a vest on. So personally, I say just go for it. I might get it taken in a bit at some point, but I'd rather own a big one than none at all.

Just got the J-Brands... Wow these are great pants!!! definitely worth taking advantage of the nordstroms sale!

I think I'm going to do just that. I wasn't sure to begin with that I'd cope with how snug the thighs would be but I'm hoping that there's a bit of give in them and that over time they shouldn't look too skinny. Looking at the movie stills I'm still not convinced 100% that they weren't a more relaxed fit.

they will stretch out slightly with time. the material itself is stretchy. I'm an athletic build, and they fit me exactly like they do on Pratt... I'd call them a slim fit, essentially they need to form to your legs with creases by the seams. If you watch the behind the scenes footage pratt does alot of stretching, and even comments on how tight the pants are.

designer pants are like steakhouses. a stright for them is a slim in levis, just like a medium steak at Ruth Chris is a rare steak at outback.

they will stretch out slightly with time. the material itself is stretchy. I'm an athletic build, and they fit me exactly like they do on Pratt... I'd call them a slim fit, essentially they need to form to your legs with creases by the seams. If you watch the behind the scenes footage pratt does alot of stretching, and even comments on how tight the pants are.

designer pants are like steakhouses. a stright for them is a slim in levis, just like a medium steak at Ruth Chris is a rare steak at outback.

Thanks man, that's reassuring. Except now I also want a steak :thumbsup

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back