Jurassic World: Dominion

You know I sit back and wonder why and how these just get worse and worse

Do the producers know they are going to suck an bank of toy and merchandise sales?

It doesn’t make sense to me?

Ooh...its got to surface at some point..
Maybe thats the opening scene with the cans journey from mud to sea to swamp filled with frogs..you get my point :eek:
2DECF4E5-314F-4FB6-9AC1-2B4676FF7806.gif

You know I sit back and wonder why and how these just get worse and worse

Do the producers know they are going to suck an bank of toy and merchandise sales?

It doesn’t make sense to me?
started with JP2 frankly. Read the book 'the lost world' and thought it was good only to see the movie and i think the only thing that made it from the book to the screen was the camper attack scene and that was about it. Also, when dino's made it to the mainland the first time. Although...at the end of the first one you saw pterodactyls heading out to the world at large, so there is that...

started with JP2 frankly. Read the book 'the lost world' and thought it was good only to see the movie and i think the only thing that made it from the book to the screen was the camper attack scene and that was about it. Also, when dino's made it to the mainland the first time. Although...at the end of the first one you saw pterodactyls heading out to the world at large, so there is that...
I liked jp2 until the trex got to the mainland.. and the gymnastics scene LOL

Wasn’t the last film
Setting these Dino’s up to be military weapons?
Yeah certainly seemed that way when they were bidding for them in that conference room, I liked the Human Clone angle that was a twist..

If it goes full Military it'll turn into
Day of The Dolphin with George C Scott ( I loved that Movie as a kid)

In order to save money for JW4 scientists will encode stealth technology into the dino dna...then in part 4 they can save fx $ by making them all invisible !

The camper attack( which was a great sequence) and the high hat or high hide were the 2 things I remember from the book. Site b should have been the end set piece and should have been better. Problem was Spielberg knew he wasn’t in for the 3rd movie and wanted to do the Dino’s in downtown schtick himself. And for some reason we got a Speed 2 boat crash….

Yeah certainly seemed that way when they were bidding for them in that conference room, I liked the Human Clone angle that was a twist..

If it goes full Military it'll turn into
Day of The Dolphin with George C Scott ( I loved that Movie as a kid)
Totally freakn forgot about the cloning!!

Oh I wonder if that will be forgotten or this will pursue it in this new movie!?!

Totally freakn forgot about the cloning!!

Oh I wonder if that will be forgotten or this will pursue it in this new movie!?!
Scientist: Dr Grant meet...
Dr Grant, a sort of like a Back up incase you know you don't make it..
Dr Grant: "Wild eyed stare"
Que the music

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back