Unlimited Run Jurassic Park Cryocan

DinoDino

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello All,

Over the past 2 years I have been on a quest for the most accurate Cryocan replica from the original Jurassic Park movie. It took a lot of work, but I believe I have got there. I just finished a pilot run of about 25 units which went to members of the Jurassic Park Motor Pool. I am planning my next run now and wanted to see if anyone on here would like one. If you are interested the work I did to get to this point you can find my other forum post documenting my progress and all the improvements I have made over the past two years.

IMG_1638.jpg

More Pictures
IMG_1639.jpg
IMG_1641.jpg
IMG_1642.jpg
IMG_1643.jpg
IMG_1644.jpg
IMG_1646.jpg
IMG_1650.jpg
IMG_1655.jpg
So here is are the details:
  • Machined 6061 Aluminum Microcentrifuge Holder
  • 10 Vials and labels Included
  • Working Spring Action
  • Domed Base
  • Fits inside Barbasol Can
  • Can Not Included!
Cost $200 +shipping and handling
Please reply or send me a PM saying that you want one and I will add your name to the sales list and send link for payment. $50 upfront to reserve your spot and the remained due when the part is ready to ship.

I have 10 screen accurate cans as well. $65 each. First come First serve. After these 10 are gone if there is enough interest I will source and make more cans. So please let me know if you would like a can as well even if you are not in the first 10.

If anyone has any questions please let me know.

Sales List
Lost in Trek w/ Can
2. strategicgfy w/ Can
3. tloeder
4. bpalaganas w/ Can
5. Mike76 w/ Can
6. JoeG w/ Can
7. Synz314 w/ Can
8. belloq can only
9. skahtul w/ can
10. amadeusw w/ can
11. carl w/ can
12. Fallen21 w/ can
13. AnubisGuard w/ can
14. juvatwad w/ can
15. shpider w/ 2 cans
16. Jay1138 w/ can
17. Harrison4257 can only
18. Funky w/ can
19. Funky w/ can
20. kurtyboy w/ can
21. Jediscum /w a label for their own can
22. jhusel
23. peter1701 w/ can
24 el toro

Last edited:
I am also interested in both the complete cryocentrifuge and screen accurate barbasol can prop replicas.
Please add me to your list and PM me when ready.
Thanks

Synz314 I am think it should be less than 2 months. But I am hoping to make them much faster than that. Just depends on if the kids let me have free time. haha. I have been developing the process to make them with the goal to be able to crank them out in batches.

Please add me to the list for a set of both the Microcentrifuge and an accurate barbasol can.

PM sent too.

Thank you all for your replies. I have updated the list with everyone's name so far. I am really pleased with the response and have already started producing them.

Please add me for one Microcentrifuge at least. For the shaving cans, are you supplying a label to go over the can? Only reason I ask is because I have a can, but could definitely use a label.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back