Limited Run Jurassic Park and Jurassic World Hats, Shirts, Patches, and Lanyards

UPDATE!

Patches and lanyards are in production. They're guaranteed. :)

JW hats will happen. We've found a new source for the brown hats (however they are ALL brown, not tan under the bill like the last set) and we still have the blue hats.

For the JP hats we have a potential new source for vet hats. Still looking for the jeep driver hat, we have some samples coming in though. I'm optimistic.

The new hats that we've found (JW brown and JP vet) are both velcro back. I'll post pics of everything so far this weekend.

Sorry for the lack of updates guys. Been SO busy these past few weeks. As I said, patches and lanyards are already in production. Hoping to have them in the next few weeks. Here's pics of the last run for reference (we're using the same files and same suppliers so they will be the same):

$_57.JPGpatch.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Lanyard is more blue than it looks in the pic BTW. Accurate colour to the film. :)

So lanyards are stuck at customs but PATCHES AND JW HATS ARE IN!!!

I'll pm folks who were interested in those. We found replacement hats for JP, just trying to nail down replacement shirts. Have a good lead on that.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Alright, everyone who expressed interest in JW stuff has gotten a PM. JP stuff looks like it will happen, we found another supplier of shirts and hats. However they'll probably be a couple months before 100% done.

Update on the JP stuff!

JP Hats:

Jeep driver and Vet hats have been ordered. There is a very small quantity of the vet hats though.

Pink polo shirts:

I found a supplier of shirts, however their stock left something to be desired. I will have:

- 10 SMALL/MEDIUM
- 6 MEDIUM
- 5 LARGE

As well as I have a few XXL left from the last run if anyone wants one of those.

Shirts have been ordered and are on their way from overseas. Will update again when they arrive. Due to the limited quantity of shirts I will start a list in the first post of all interested people so far in the thread. If you want to be added to this list just let me know. I won't take sizes yet but will rather go through the list when these are in hand and find out who wants what in order. I'll try and make as many people happy as possible.

Im super interested in the Jurassic World lanyards Do you still have them for sale??

- - - Updated - - -

Update on the JP stuff!

JP Hats:

Jeep driver and Vet hats have been ordered. There is a very small quantity of the vet hats though.

Pink polo shirts:

I found a supplier of shirts, however their stock left something to be desired. I will have:

- 10 SMALL/MEDIUM
- 6 MEDIUM
- 5 LARGE

As well as I have a few XXL left from the last run if anyone wants one of those.

Shirts have been ordered and are on their way from overseas. Will update again when they arrive. Due to the limited quantity of shirts I will start a list in the first post of all interested people so far in the thread. If you want to be added to this list just let me know. I won't take sizes yet but will rather go through the list when these are in hand and find out who wants what in order. I'll try and make as many people happy as possible.
Are the shirts screen accurate? If they are I would be very interested in them. Also could I get a picture of them?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back