Juno Eclipse (Rogue Shadow version)

aradia

I have just finished my Rogue Shadow Juno Eclipse from the Force Unleashed game and I thought i'd share with you guys :)

She looks like this in the game
800px-Rogue_Shadow_crew.jpg

506376-361px_junoeclipse_bg_large.jpg

Here's my attempt
Photo3040.jpg

Photo3045.jpg

I bought the standard belt and hat
Photo3016.jpg

Photo3015.jpg

Her gloves were trickier to find as they were driving gloves but most have holes where the knuckles are and Juno's don't but I managed to find these beauties
Photo3014.jpg

I had to make the end of my domisters white to match the costume
Photo3013.jpg

The jacket I had made for me by a lovely woman i know, here it is with the domisters and rank bar attached (sorry its not a great pic)
Photo3019.jpg

The boots I found at decathlon for only £13 (bargain!)
Photo3034.jpg

And the trousers were just plain black leggins

I found a screen shot of her in the game with Han Solo's blaster
JunointheWiiversionofForceUnleashedsheusesaDL-44withaHanSoloscopeandasilverflashsupressor.png

So naturally i HAD TO HAVE IT!!! LOL
Photo2808.jpg

Photo2807.jpg

I hope you like it :)

Nicely done.

Interesting that you have a pic with the Han Solo blaster. Was this after she fled the Empire? The action figure has a Stormtrooper E-11 Blaster, which would make sense if she's still with the Empire.

I think the belt buckle is supposed to be more squared off, then rounded. Looks good though. Are you gonna go with a wig, or dye your hair blonde to top off the costume?

Thanks for the comments guys :D

@Jodo the blaster is the DL-44 (sorry couldn't remember the name when I posted this thread up) I got this one from Ebay almost finished, all I had to do was add the silver at the end... darken the brown a little on the main part of the gun... and add a tad more weathering to it. The guy I bought it off had put a laser in the end and it still makes the firing sound.

@Goldenhawk yes you are correct the pic of her with the DL-44 is from later in the game when Starkiller and her have left the empire. I only went with it as its nice to have a prop of some sort when at an event. I will be showing her off for the first time next month at the SFX Weekender in the UK.

@Chex yes I agree but I couldn't find a squared one anywhere :( but I might look to upgrade later on and yes I will be going blonde when I wear her for the first time next month (can't be Juno without the blonde hair :) )

Thanks Koda my other half is in the process of doing Star Killer, he has the armour he wears on the shoulers, lightsabre and gauntlet already but we were let down by a seamstress who was going to make all the soft parts and now we are trying to find some one over here in the UK who won't cost a fortune to make it :(

Heres some pics of what he has so far

195862_1773168283265_1061012637_31936042_1730113_n.jpg

198620_1773109201788_1061012637_31936008_5781907_n.jpg

197553_1773108241764_1061012637_31936005_26226_n.jpg

192655_1773733257389_1061012637_31936690_4927_o.jpg

Photo3055.jpg

Photo3056.jpg

So I decided to better my rank badge as it was lacking the transparent look they have, so today popped out and bought some clear polycarbonate, alluminium sheeting and acrylic paints. I cut the back plate out of the alluminium sheet, cut out the squares from the polycarbonate and painted four of them red and two yellow then I turned them over and stuck them to the back plate painted side down... and the result was outstanding!!!

I will add some pic's tomorrow when its completely finished :)

So is your pistol solid resin then? It looks nice! I've been thinking about getting a Han blaster, and I love the look of yours! :D

Thanks Jodo I love this gun! No not resin, it was a toy originally like this one I believe

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Hans-Solo-Blaster/dp/B00160BK2A

they guy I got it from added a sight and did as i say most of the work, but i do feel its a little too brown on the main body but thats just me being a perfectionist lol

there are a few on ebay at the moment, here

1:1 STAR WARS HAN SOLO BLASTER DL44 DL-44 GUN PROP | eBay

and here (this one I really like its more black on the main body of the gun than mine)

STAR WARS ANH Han Solo DL44 Blaster Movie Prop Replica | eBay

So is your pistol solid resin then? It looks nice! I've been thinking about getting a Han blaster, and I love the look of yours! :D

I have now finished my updated rank bar and it has the translucent effect needed, all in all its turned out rather good

Squares all cut out using my dremmel (I love using my dremmel!)

Photo3047.jpg

Then again with my dremmel sanding attachment I tidied up the sides and checked it against the alluminium back plate

Photo3049.jpg

Photo3050.jpg

then using my bright red and bright yellow acrylic paints I added a few coats
Photo3052.jpg

Next i flipped the squares over and stuck them painted side down to the back plate and viola!

Photo3060.jpg

Photo3059.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back