Announcement Junkyard Changes - ALL PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Can't post in junkyard?! Wtf!?

I agree with Sean on this, the off topic talk would be more appropriate...

Yeah, it's not much to be a premium member, but I have to admit, it's a bit unfair that you can't sell in the junkyard even if you've been a very long time user...Especially when you could actually post before, mmh :cry

Old members have ripped people off before. The pay to post is to try to avoid scammers.

Add the $4 on to the price of the graflex you're selling, they should sell pretty quick :)

Thanks philly for the help. That's a good way to look at it. I'm getting out of the hobby and have no clue what converted graflexes go for here these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats unfair is believing the owners of this site should buy and support the equipment, manpower and bandwidth to keep this site going without some way to recoup some money to pay the bills. $4 to sell your items is a small price to pay. If you don't think its worth it go to ebay and see how much they and paypal take on any sale. If you guys think its cheap to run a site as big as this is I recommend you try. Their house, their rules. Don't like them build your own house so you can have your own rules. Posting this in the prop forum looks to me like a way to circumvent the rules and advertise that you have a graflex to sell without getting a premium membership. Pretty lame.

I'm getting the membership zombie killer. Not trying to get around the rules just needed clarification.

And furthermore your post comes off as rude, but thanks for your OPINION

One of the first things I ever bought on this site (as westies14) was a 2-cell graflex from nightseed!

If you just needed clarification don't you think you could have just read the GIANT notice at the top of the junkyard?

Yeah, $4.00 a month isn't bad.

It's only $3.00 a month of you sign up for the year too.

I've been here forever, and now I can't use one of the key features? Frustrating. There should've been a grandfather clause. I know the bills have to be paid, but...still frustrating.

Guys... Its $4 ... If you can pay for the internet to view the site you can afford the $4 .. its also not mandatory so if you don't want to just don't. When I seen you had to pay to sell it didn't bother me one bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back