JTM's HD Iron Man MKVII foam templates files and build thread.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Paintstar

SHOULDER Update ..

20130905_125456.jpg 20130905_125516.jpg 20130905_125556.jpg

One done, one to go ..

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

gaiatron

JFcustom

Sr Member
Gaiatron, do you happen to have a normal PEP version of the files? Im not the biggest fan of foam.
Or at least the missing parts, even still folded, like handplates and neck and helmet. I know we can use equivalent parts from other modelers, but I like when a build follows a certain logic. Please :)

Far too amazing guys. If you all can, visit my Youtube page and subscribe please. I need all the advice and support I can get. I'm working on the Mark 7 Armor as well. I will be using JTM's and Gaiatron. Thanks again guys.

Iron Man Mark 7 Vlog Series 3 - YouTube

... except these pics are chest and back from Darkside501st's model ^^

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.