jonah hex trailer online

I totally get the Edward Norton thing, he's a little dude and would be very out of place playing Batman. But Megan Fox as a (EDIT: lady of the night) has GOT to be believable, right? :lol

Yes and no. Not a period-accurate one, that's for sure. Mostly I just can't stand her because I think she's a terrible actress. Plus the toe-thumb creeps me out.

Wow, what an awful thing to say. In movie terms, that's like saying "It looks like a combination between pus and feces." :lol

pretty much what i was going for, there is not one thing in the trailer that made me want to see this movie....

and its a shame as the cast is amazing (other than megan fox that is)

ill probably rent it eventually........who knows maybe ill be suprised.

Come on!!! It got 2 freaking handcranked Chainguns mounted on a horse:thumbsup...

...and a rearward firing "poop torpedo" that could take out someone sneaking up behind him on the horse. Because you have to figure that if you have a gatling gun on each side of a horse, it probably will pinch a loaf in fear and surprise when those things start firing.

Caught the film today and was a bit disappointed. I am a huge fan of the DC Comic Series written by John Albano. The Movie to me did not carry the character as much as the story and I was hoping to see more of the Comic Storylines written into the script but it was not there. All in all a bit too cliche for me, but if you are not familiar with the character, you will enjoy it more I believe.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back