John Wick Stash Book (John Wick 3 Parabellum)

MR_Adrian

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Not sure if any other forum members have attempted making this, but this week I decided to go ahead and put together a replica of the stash book John Wick uses in John Wick 3. It's going to be a blend between the stunt version and the hero version (stunt version was for bashing heads and such :))

Stunt Book:
262301_9.jpg

Hero Book:
IMG_20190904_164742.jpg
IMG_20190904_164613.jpg

IMG_20190904_164649.jpg

I know mine won't be entirely accurate in all dimensions, but I will make the best representation I can with the book I was able to source to use as a base(y) Here's where I got today, I'll be posting some more updates this week.

IMG_20200324_180540.jpg
IMG_20200324_181637.jpg
IMG_20200324_190123.jpg

Last edited:
Its looking good so far from what i see. I know i have seen several of the John Wick 3 Book safe pop up on Ebay and folks asking a ridiculous amount for them. Look forward to see how your project goes.

i was starting my own,put on the back burner for now.will be watching your's though.cool.(y)

Nice! Where did you purchase the cross? If I'm not mistaken I think there was a run of proper crosses here on the forum?

Its looking good so far from what i see. I know i have seen several of the John Wick 3 Book safe pop up on Ebay and folks asking a ridiculous amount for them. Look forward to see how your project goes.

Thank you! I saw the stunt version of the book pop up for sale during the John Wick 3 prop store auction and thought it would go for around $600 or so.....nope it went for over $2000

So I did the leather wrapping and the front cover yesterday, the way I got the design done was by using toner transfer to get the outlines on the leather and then drawing it on with a gold paint pen. I realize there are better ways to do this, this just seemed the easiest most accessible currently (the other was CNCing an aluminum stamp and heat stamping gold foil, but, I lost access toa CNC for the time being cause the local library that has one is currently closed due to the covid-19 situation. In the future, I will maybe reattempt it but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Today I am going to be finishing the design up on the back of the book and it should be done.

To weather the front I just used a black wash, sandpaper, and graphite powder. (the acrylic wash was a mistake in hindsight cause the water helped smear the gold paint pen cause I forgot that was acrylic). Oh a mini blowtorch as occasionally used as well

More pictures later today hopefully.

IMG_20200325_155603.jpg
IMG_20200325_162720.jpg
IMG_20200325_162835.jpg

looking good.(y) cross and rosary beads are from nakai,in project runs.he also does the blood oath marker and adjudicator coins.no i'm not on his sales team.
:)

Last edited:
looking good.(y) cross and rosary beads are from nankai,in project runs.he also does the blood oath marker and adjudicator coins.no i'm not on his sales team.
:)

Thank you :)
Gotchya, I will definitely need to look into getting pieces from him when funds will allow it. Specifically the cross/rosary beads, but possibly the blood oath marker as well.

Love the book !

Can you correct your title of the thread to read, "John" instead of "Joh" ?

Click the ". . ." in the top right above the first post and edit to change. ;)

You did great and looks pretty sharp! I am sure when you get a chance you will revisit this cool project and make any needed to tweaks. GOOD ON YOU! Stussy could be a High Table Sale Rep who knows!!!....LOL.... Great project thanks for sharing.

Excellent work. Again, a fellow member inspires me to go back and finish an abandoned project. Thank you.

You did great and looks pretty sharp! I am sure when you get a chance you will revisit this cool project and make any needed to tweaks. GOOD ON YOU! Stussy could be a High Table Sale Rep who knows!!!....LOL.... Great project thanks for sharing.

Thank you, yea I will definitely be coming back to it, but now I'm perfectly happy with it sitting in my display case :)

Excellent work. Again, a fellow member inspires me to go back and finish an abandoned project. Thank you.

Thank you! That makes me happy to hear (y)

So I did the leather wrapping and the front cover yesterday, the way I got the design done was by using toner transfer to get the outlines on the leather and then drawing it on with a gold paint pen. I realize there are better ways to do this, this just seemed the easiest most accessible currently (the other was CNCing an aluminum stamp and heat stamping gold foil, but, I lost access toa CNC for the time being cause the local library that has one is currently closed due to the covid-19 situation. In the future, I will maybe reattempt it but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Today I am going to be finishing the design up on the back of the book and it should be done.

To weather the front I just used a black wash, sandpaper, and graphite powder. (the acrylic wash was a mistake in hindsight cause the water helped smear the gold paint pen cause I forgot that was acrylic). Oh a mini blowtorch as occasionally used as well

More pictures later today hopefully.

View attachment 1279824View attachment 1279825View attachment 1279826
I have everything for the box, but how do I get the photo?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back