John Wick Stash Book (John Wick 3 Parabellum)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MR_Adrian

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Not sure if any other forums have attempted making this, but this week I decided to go ahead and put together a replica of the stash book John Wick uses in John Wick 3. It's going to be a blend between the stunt version and the hero version (stunt version was for bashing heads and such :))

Stunt Book:
262301_9.jpg

Hero Book:
IMG_20190904_164742.jpg
IMG_20190904_164613.jpg

IMG_20190904_164649.jpg

I know mine won't be entirely accurate in all dimensions, but I will make the best representation I can with the book I was able to source to use as a base(y) Here's where I got today, I'll be posting some more updates this week.

IMG_20200324_180540.jpg
IMG_20200324_181637.jpg
IMG_20200324_190123.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

enterprise0216

Its looking good so far from what i see. I know i have seen several of the John Wick 3 Book safe pop up on Ebay and folks asking a ridiculous amount for them. Look forward to see how your project goes.

MR_Adrian

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
i was starting my own,put on the back burner for now.will be watching your's though.cool.(y)
Nice! Where did you purchase the cross? If I'm not mistaken I think there was a run of proper crosses here on the forum?

Its looking good so far from what i see. I know i have seen several of the John Wick 3 Book safe pop up on Ebay and folks asking a ridiculous amount for them. Look forward to see how your project goes.
Thank you! I saw the stunt version of the book pop up for sale during the John Wick 3 prop store auction and thought it would go for around $600 or so.....nope it went for over $2000

MR_Adrian

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So I did the leather wrapping and the front cover yesterday, the way I got the design done was by using toner transfer to get the outlines on the leather and then drawing it on with a gold paint pen. I realize there are better ways to do this, this just seemed the easiest most accessible currently (the other was CNCing an aluminum stamp and heat stamping gold foil, but, I lost access toa CNC for the time being cause the local library that has one is currently closed due to the covid-19 situation. In the future, I will maybe reattempt it but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Today I am going to be finishing the design up on the back of the book and it should be done.

To weather the front I just used a black wash, sandpaper, and graphite powder. (the acrylic wash was a mistake in hindsight cause the water helped smear the gold paint pen cause I forgot that was acrylic). Oh a mini blowtorch as occasionally used as well

More pictures later today hopefully.

IMG_20200325_155603.jpg
IMG_20200325_162720.jpg
IMG_20200325_162835.jpg

stussy

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
looking good.(y) cross and rosary beads are from nankai,in project runs.he also does the blood oath marker and adjudicator coins.no i'm not on his sales team.
:)

MR_Adrian

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
looking good.(y) cross and rosary beads are from nankai,in project runs.he also does the blood oath marker and adjudicator coins.no i'm not on his sales team.
:)
Thank you :)
Gotchya, I will definitely need to look into getting pieces from him when funds will allow it. Specifically the cross/rosary beads, but possibly the blood oath marker as well.

MR_Adrian

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Alright it's done! Lots of pics incoming, not particularly thrilled with the back but it'll do. There's also a couple of other minor inaccuracies that I'd like to fix. I may reattempt this project in the future but for a couple day build, I'm quite pleased with it.

IMG_20200326_133006.jpg

IMG_20200326_165306.jpg
IMG_20200326_165331.jpg
IMG_20200326_165348.jpg
IMG_20200326_165251.jpg
IMG_20200326_165409.jpg

Jintosh

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Love the book !

Can you correct your title of the thread to read, "John" instead of "Joh" ?

Click the ". . ." in the top right above the first post and edit to change. ;)