Done / Completed John Wick Coins - Round 9 - coins ordered 1/2022

Re: John Wick - Round 3 - Taking orders

I had them review the 3D part of the coin. They said that they could not get the correct effect if they reduced the height of the 3D artwork. They did say that the stomach area of the Lion was raised higher than it should be when compared to the screen capture that I sent them. They are fixing that one area since that simply makes the coin more accurate by reducing the height of that area.

Sounds good. Almost makes me want to order 6 more. Really like the feel of them, the size and weight.
To bad its just unrealistic trying to get enough to replicate the basement chest.

Hello, I've already put down for 6, but after seeing the cheap shipping cost I'd like to put down for 12 if that's okay.

Hello, I've already put down for 6, but after seeing the cheap shipping cost I'd like to put down for 12 if that's okay.

The shipping cost is per 6,
If it's USA, I can send 12 coins in a flat rate box for $8.
(just pointing this out again, since the shipping post is a ways back) :)

Last edited:

Any idea when these will be started? Excited to be a part of this.

The new batch has been ordered a week ago, and typically takes about 4 weeks for delivery to me. They didn't notify me last time when they were done, the coins just showed up at my door.

The new batch has been ordered a week ago, and typically takes about 4 weeks for delivery to me. They didn't notify me last time when they were done, the coins just showed up at my door.

Yes! that is great news.

That's perfect, I live in LA so I can probably drive a bit and pick them up too hahaha just kidding. I'll take the flat box for $8 thank you.

That's perfect, I live in LA so I can probably drive a bit and pick them up too hahaha just kidding. I'll take the flat box for $8 thank you.

Yes. :lol Some people consider location to be personal information, but I kinda wish everyone had their location on their Avatar. It would just make some things easier.

Please change mine to 5 coins. Thanks! :D
I have an idea for a display box.

I would like to be put down for 5!
Thank You.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've ordered 150 coins, this covers the first part of the 3rd run ONLY. After the 150 coins arrive, then I'll order enough coins for the last part of the 3rd run.

You can be added the end of the list. How many coins did you want ?

Hey just checking if I'm part of the 3rd group that the 150 will go to. I think I remember being part of it. But just. Ought I'd double check. Thanks!

Hey just checking if I'm part of the 3rd group that the 150 will go to. I think I remember being part of it. But just. Ought I'd double check. Thanks!

No....sorry. After I added the people from the second printing that didn't get coins, that made the 3rd printing list longer. I have divided up the 3rd printing list into 2 groups. The first group is A through TT. (With a Letter at the beginning of their name on the list)

The second half of the people will be numbered 57 through 133.

You're in the numbered group.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back