JFcustom's FOAM files

Re: FOAM speed building files'n'tricks ►Daft Punk helmet◄ added.

I need a break.... I'm going to have to unsubscribe from this thread if I want to finish my stuff..... awesome you unfolded these.
It is well understood that I can't be hold for responsible in any way for any hypothetical failure, partial or complete, to your graduation. :)

Those appear to be Dung0Beetle's files.
-Nick
Ok thanks, I add it right now.

You make these templates so easy and quick to build... I want to say I only have 4 hours (while watching movies) invested in my daughters helmet and she loves it! Thank you sir!

This thread is so helpful! Can I suggest some saiyan armor in foam? You'd be my hero!

Q: In the files you've provided do i have to print only the parts that are on the pages ? Or the parts that are outside have to be arranged and modified to print ?

Only print the parts in the pages, the parts outside the pages are either mirror images of something in the pages or unused in foam edges
Edit:I should clarify that is what JF has done with these files for foam in particular, for cardstock and resin I think you need every little bit. But I am not going to do cardstock and resin, it intimidates me.

Last edited:

Do you have like a PDF of this amazing projects, at the moment I only have my iPad or do you guys know any iOS software where I can view this files it will be awesome
Thanks

I love this thread. It is going to speed up my building a lot from the look of it. Thank you, thank you and thank you so much. Can't wait to see what else you're gonna make in the future :)

How do you do that?
itsakindofmagic.jpg

Oh... and if the day ever comes.... When I watch the new turtles.... I see foam....

My mind is officially blown...:eek

JF, Thank you so much for sharing all your foam tips and tricks.
Yhis is really going to help speed things up.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back