Jeepers Creepers 2 props?

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by Sluis Van Shipyards, Jun 25, 2006.

1. Sluis Van Shipyards

Sluis Van Shipyards Master Member

I just watched Jeepers Creepers 2 and was wondering if anyone had ever done those skin and bones throwing star type weapons he uses? I don't collect anything but SW, I'm just wondering because I never saw them posted.

2. turok96

turok96 Well-Known Member

I saw that movie the other day as well. That throwing star with the skin of the belly and tattoo is from the guy in the first movie.The creature takes him from the police station at the end. That would be a cool prop to have.

3. hydin

hydin Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

yea, factory x? i think did a small run of them as well as the daggers he uses in the films.

i have a pre production piece of one of the daggers (prototype for the "official run"), and its pretty nifty :)

i tried actually making some out of bone, a tooth, and some pot metal but it never really went anywhere. for the endless hours of sculpting/casting/irritation i could just spend 50 bucks and get a replica factory made ;)

chris

4. LeMarchand

LeMarchand Sr Member

The set of 3 daggers can be scored on ebay pretty cheap. I got all three for $30.

Marc

5. k13

k13 Member

I have both stars,not sure how to post pics?

6. Rusty85

Rusty85 Sr Member

I saw the throwing stars that came as bookends in a bus tire, pretty neat but I'm not sure if they were released.

Just register at Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket and upload the pictures. Then copy and paste the url address and click the icon above that's yellow with the mountain and paste it.

7. Slave1

Slave1 Sr Member

Here are a couple of the things that are out there:

I had this when I was single but my wife made me get rid of it because it creeped her out. Made by the folks who did the creature costume for the movies.

[​IMG]

A display head from the same people:
    [​IMG]

They also have an economy mask of the Creeper and a resin mini bust. Check out makeupandmosters.com

The awesome and yet affordable bone knives set:
    [​IMG]

The throwing star that never made it into production. It was to come with a wedge of tire to display it in. I guess there would have been two DVD bookends, one with the belly button w/rose tattoo and the one with the tooth:
    [​IMG]

Someone on here had a real casting of the axe also.

There was talk of a part 3, and I guess it's being talked about again. Sort of a prequel where they'd go back to the past--I'm assuming the old west--to see the origins of the creeper.

8. Rusty85

Rusty85 Sr Member

You need to cast up that throwing star! I'd love to get one of those babies.

9. Frank

Frank Active Member

Agreed.

10. Rikstar

Rikstar New Member

I dug these movies!!! That star is very nice!!!! And that bust/mask is....wow!

11. Slave1

Slave1 Sr Member

To be clear, that throwing star isn't mine. Just a pic of the to be put into production one that never made it.

And I used to see a fan sculpted replica on Ebay. But those must have dried up. It would be a very easy sculpt, though. Someone should do a run of them.

12. jme3

jme3 Sr Member

There's something about this guy that creeps me out like no other...:eek

13. DarkPassenger

DarkPassenger Sr Member

I'm a huge fan of these movies. I'd be so in for a throwing star!!

The 3rd movie is supposedly in preproduction and it's titled "Jeepers Creepers 3: Cathedral".

14. DARTH SABER

DARTH SABER Master Member

A few years back my friend was the propery master on Jeepers Creepers and be hired me to come up with a few last minute illustrations during the production of the film. I did some sketches for a creepy looking table, a couple of knives and the axe.
    After the production was done my friend gave me one of the stunt axes used in the film.

15. Rikstar

Rikstar New Member

I asked about that cool creepy bust and contacted them... It's pretty expensive.

All price quoted are CASH prices in US Dollars:

• Open face head only*Cashiers Check/Money order price:*$2,200
    • Open face bust with wardrobe *Cashiers Check/Money order price: *$3600
    • Open face bust without wardrobe *Cashiers Check/Money order price: *$3200

Plus Shipping & Handling

16. k13

k13 Member

here are mine.

17. Slave1

Slave1 Sr Member

I'd go for the closed face. I've seen both versions in person and the closed face version is plenty creepy enough and like a fifth that price. Be sure to ask for the cataract eye version.

18. Rusty85

Rusty85 Sr Member

Make some casts of those babies! :thumbsup

19. k13

k13 Member

I don`t think casting would get the effected,seams would be an issue,I couldn`t find them either,so I made my own.here are some others I made a few years ago.

20. hydin

hydin Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Man, that's one of those projects that looks simple, but when you start working out the details of it (how to get resin to look like bone, sculpting the base t shape for the bones, etc) it starts to turn into a nightmare.

They look awesome!

Chris

21. Rusty85

Rusty85 Sr Member

Yeah great work those are awesome!

22. DarkPassenger

DarkPassenger Sr Member

They look awesome and I WANT.