Jeepers Creepers 2 props?

Sluis Van Shipyards

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I just watched Jeepers Creepers 2 and was wondering if anyone had ever done those skin and bones throwing star type weapons he uses? I don't collect anything but SW, I'm just wondering because I never saw them posted.

I saw that movie the other day as well. That throwing star with the skin of the belly and tattoo is from the guy in the first movie.The creature takes him from the police station at the end. That would be a cool prop to have.

yea, factory x? i think did a small run of them as well as the daggers he uses in the films.

i have a pre production piece of one of the daggers (prototype for the "official run"), and its pretty nifty :)

i tried actually making some out of bone, a tooth, and some pot metal but it never really went anywhere. for the endless hours of sculpting/casting/irritation i could just spend 50 bucks and get a replica factory made ;)

chris

Here are a couple of the things that are out there:

I had this when I was single but my wife made me get rid of it because it creeped her out. Made by the folks who did the creature costume for the movies.

0362.jpg

A display head from the same people:
OPENx2.jpeg

They also have an economy mask of the Creeper and a resin mini bust. Check out makeupandmosters.com

The awesome and yet affordable bone knives set:
t_779.jpg

The throwing star that never made it into production. It was to come with a wedge of tire to display it in. I guess there would have been two DVD bookends, one with the belly button w/rose tattoo and the one with the tooth:
DSCN3069.JPG

Someone on here had a real casting of the axe also.

There was talk of a part 3, and I guess it's being talked about again. Sort of a prequel where they'd go back to the past--I'm assuming the old west--to see the origins of the creeper.

To be clear, that throwing star isn't mine. Just a pic of the to be put into production one that never made it.

And I used to see a fan sculpted replica on Ebay. But those must have dried up. It would be a very easy sculpt, though. Someone should do a run of them.

I'm a huge fan of these movies. I'd be so in for a throwing star!!

The 3rd movie is supposedly in preproduction and it's titled "Jeepers Creepers 3: Cathedral".

A few years back my friend was the propery master on Jeepers Creepers and be hired me to come up with a few last minute illustrations during the production of the film. I did some sketches for a creepy looking table, a couple of knives and the axe.
After the production was done my friend gave me one of the stunt axes used in the film.

I asked about that cool creepy bust and contacted them... It's pretty expensive.

All price quoted are CASH prices in US Dollars:

• Open face head only*Cashiers Check/Money order price:*$2,200
• Open face bust with wardrobe *Cashiers Check/Money order price: *$3600
• Open face bust without wardrobe *Cashiers Check/Money order price: *$3200

Plus Shipping & Handling

I'd go for the closed face. I've seen both versions in person and the closed face version is plenty creepy enough and like a fifth that price. Be sure to ask for the cataract eye version.

I asked about that cool creepy bust and contacted them... It's pretty expensive.

All price quoted are CASH prices in US Dollars:

• Open face head only*Cashiers Check/Money order price:*$2,200
• Open face bust with wardrobe *Cashiers Check/Money order price: *$3600
• Open face bust without wardrobe *Cashiers Check/Money order price: *$3200

Plus Shipping & Handling

I don`t think casting would get the effected,seams would be an issue,I couldn`t find them either,so I made my own.here are some others I made a few years ago.

Man, that's one of those projects that looks simple, but when you start working out the details of it (how to get resin to look like bone, sculpting the base t shape for the bones, etc) it starts to turn into a nightmare.

They look awesome!

Chris

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back