Jedi Tunic - dealer recommendations?

Guff

Since my sewing skills are nowt, I want to take the plunge and order myself a set of jedi robes and I've narrowed it down to a few options.

I'm looking for bog standard brown robes, similar to those worn by Whie, Cin Drallig and Bene (AKA background Jedi 43, 22 and 76). TO be a bit more specific, I prefer the lighter brown of Whie's:

Dralligbenewhie.jpg

TwinRoses seems to be a popular choice, but of course the ones on show on their page are the ones which are no longer available, though there is one which does resemble what I'm after. I've not yet contacted them for a quote as I was hoping to get some feedback from others before doing so.

KhloesCustomClothing is another choice, but I can't see much feedback for her other than what's on her store. She also appears to be very reasonably priced. I think her Anakin costume looks great, but her light Jedi tunic looks to be made of a very thin fabric so much so that you almost see through the bottom of the tabbards!

Eva Vanecek seems to be another popular choice, but is also a lot more expensive compared to Khloe. Also doesn't come with an inner tunic, unlike Khloe's which come with a least a dickie.

I think I'm leaning towards KhloesCustomClothing, but just wondering if anything thinks the price is too good to be true. Any feedback on any of the above sellers would be truly appreciated, or indeed any other recommendations...

Thanks folks!

is that the correct spelling of Speedy Stitches, I'm looking for a jedi tunic as well and can't find that seller.

Not sure if posting direct links is frowned upon or not, so I've sent you a PM asheat01

Thanks for the recommendation, Sym-Cha - they look good and at a decent price too,

Not sure if posting direct links is frowned upon or not, so I've sent you a PM asheat01

Thanks for the recommendation, Sym-Cha - they look good and at a decent price too,

They also have a Etsy shop if that helps anyone looking for them or google the name

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back