JB/Vaderguy...still alive???

Originally posted by ChrisM@Dec 20 2005, 09:17 PM
I received my ESB JB Vader helmet today guys, and I must say it looks damn nice. No problems with the paint or anything. I'm very pleased with it.

Chris

Chris,

I'm glad your wait is over. Congrats.

Craig

Originally posted by ChrisM@Dec 20 2005, 04:17 PM
I received my ESB JB Vader helmet today guys, and I must say it looks damn nice. No problems with the paint or anything. I'm very pleased with it.

Chris
[snapback]1140218[/snapback]​

Can you post some pics?

Update for the new year. I have yet to hear from JB since I have asked for a refund. Claims were made in this thread that JB was taking care of his outstanding orders and since then only two members have received a product. One member got a helmet after waiting 2 1/2 years, the other I have doubts about as he so conveniently joined this forum after I made a request for a refund in this thread.
I hope the Moderators are following this. I will give JB a little more time to redeem himself, which is more than he deserves. If he fails to resolve this situation soon I would hope that the Mods will take action to see that this no longer happens to members of this forum.

In keeping with this topic being kept public and in the open.... Rob you are being taken care of as we speak. You should already have received the e-mail with the trackng info?. If not let me know. Best regards.

I have not received any e-mail. And what good is the tracking number if I moved from my old address last week. I notified JB that I was moving months in advance and he assured me I would receive my helmet soon after that. This was the reason I requested the refund. His seemingly lack of organization and disregard for communication with his customers also added to my decision. I have already sent him my old address three times.

It's just another excuse.....already heard this one......he frequently does this to customers who have a deadline prior to a move..............now he can say it was returned for being a wrong address or some such crap............then it gives him 5 more weeks to put you off. Stand firm and demand the refund.

Dave :(

WOOHOO......

My ANH helmet has just turned up :)

No problems with the paint, very light, and nicely painted, a VERY nice piece

Nathan

Yes, please post some pics. (There was another person who recieved his helmet two weeks ago, but, I didn't ask/make him post it in the main forum.) I'm glad to see people happy with the products. There is no lag time now, for anyone. Just an offer to anyone interested. All the best. ;)

Marcus

Originally posted by darth marcus@Jan 24 2006, 01:46 PM
Yes, please post some pics. (There was another person who recieved his helmet two weeks ago, but, I didn't ask/make him post it in the main forum.) I'm glad to see people happy with the products. There is no lag time now, for anyone. Just an offer to anyone interested. All the best.  ;)

Marcus
[snapback]1166838[/snapback]​

Correction Darth Marcus, there is no lag time for "some" individuals. As it has been in the past, some get their stuff promptly, while others wait extended (ridiculous) periods of time. Don't Assume that everyone is getting their stuff promptly just yet........it's far too early to make that assessment. It would be criminal to accidentally mislead would be buyers into a possibly false sense of security about Vaderguy's business practices. Let's play wait and see until every single person on this board is satisfied with their working relationship with the guy. I've seen this "promptness" dwindle to "ridiclous waiting" more times than I can count.

EDC was the same way.........some people were totally satisfied with the guy and got their stuff "on time" every time............whereas others were stuck waiting for a year or more.

We just have to be cautious, that's all.

Dave

ill take some pics of the helmet this weekend :)

unfortunately for me its at my Dads just now as its the only place i have to room to display my stuff :lol

Nathan

Which helmet(s) was (were) the JB ANH recast from?

Originally posted by natty15d@Jan 24 2006, 06:27 PM
ill take some pics of the helmet this weekend :)

unfortunately for me its at my Dads just now as its the only place i have to room to display my stuff :lol

Nathan
[snapback]1166868[/snapback]​

Fair enough Dave. But, you have to grant some lattitude unless you can produce a current list of anyone waiting now, wouldn't you agree. I know you have had problems in the past, in reference to many different issues with JB.

That was the past, that's all I'm saying. If, in the future the same holds true, then I will concede to your opinion. I'm asking for the opportunity to assist those that want it now. I have pproduct with me now, ready to go to anyone who wants it.

A letter of explanantion (by JB) was sent to the MODS some time ago, with no response yet.

I thank you for the advice though.

Marcus

Originally posted by kurtyboy@Jan 24 2006, 12:40 PM

It was reverse engineered from his ESB helmet. That's his story anyway.

Actually Marcus, the burdon of proof falls onto JB. If he submits a statement that all outstanding orders are fulfilled and nobody contests it...........that would suit me fine. I'll believe that only if I see it. Just because he fills his outstanding orders doesn't make him a trusted vendor in my book. He's only filled them (if he has), after being pushed to do so in this thread. Anyone will do what needs to be done at gunpoint. Agreed??? Do you give him more chances based only on that???

If you are selling an item, on the other hand, that is already in your possession, I have absolutely no problem with that. I'm not sure I'd be comfortable with you becoming a "distributor" for someone with JB's track record however. It still wouldn't be honest to exclaim that the risk is gone forever... The only way to remove the risk in question, is to only sell those items in your possession and never an item JB hasn't sent yet. And make darn sure you describe what he is selling accurately and not some blanket statement of "screen used/derived" etc....That should keep your butt out of a sling.

Dave

Originally posted by clutch+Jan 24 2006, 02:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(clutch @ Jan 24 2006, 02:52 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-kurtyboy
@Jan 24 2006, 12:40 PM

It was reverse engineered from his ESB helmet. That's his story anyway.
[snapback]1166886[/snapback]​
[/b]

Exactly Clutch... Some of us have already seen the proof of where his ESB stuff originated. Screen used it ain't.

Dave

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back