Jason Voorhees New Blood Costume

sirbrad

Sr Member
Another one on the way, painting up all the parts to match. Top one shows whitish basecoat with a darker top coat applied, and washes to get a darker, nasty off-white color and dark washes in all the crevices. Also more ywllowish brown highlights will be on the bones to better match the Nightowl hands as requested by the customer, and how I always did them before.

Last edited:
Re: The Making Of Jason Voorhees New Blood Costume

That looks really great! I would love to have a Jason from that movie. Tell your customer thank you for making that and thank you for showing us. :)

Thanks! I got more to come and if you ever want one just drop me a line for quotes.

Hey... Awesome costume very nicely made all details everything very very good job, so if you would make one of these what would it cost me to buy it? ;)

I'm not one big on horror exactly, but I love Jason (who doesn't lol) I think you hit the look of this film pretty head on buddy!!

Thanks man that is what I do! I could actually do it even more detailed and accurate if it was a permanent life-sized as I would not have to worry about it falling apart with wearing. But I try and do the best of both worlds, looking accurate, awesome and lasts.

Was just wondering what you used or whats the best way to attach the back and chest piece to the mannequin ?

I attach them with elastic straps. Working on another one now. Another act of fate? I just happened to be making another New Blood and wanted one of these since the 80's but only saw them new and were over $100. So now all the sudden I see one at a thrift shop for $5.00 saying "buy me buy me" lol. Right after I posted a pic last night too, now that is the law of attraction! Gonna be modifying it and making it SICK! Might make it longer even and add a huge fake bloody blade, would be awesome coming down the street with that on Halloween.

I attach them with elastic straps. Working on another one now. Another act of fate? I just happened to be making another New Blood and wanted one of these since the 80's but only saw them new and were over $100. So now all the sudden I see one at a thrift shop for $5.00 saying "buy me buy me" lol. Right after I posted a pic last night too, now that is the law of attraction! Gonna be modifying it and making it SICK! Might make it longer even and add a huge fake bloody blade, would be awesome coming down the street with that on Halloween.

[url]http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/7339/09sw.jpg[/URL]

Yes! The weedwhacker! Wasn't Burnie (Terry Kiser) his first victim?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back