Jason Voorhees New Blood Costume

Re: The Making Of Jason Voorhees New Blood Costume

Thanks! I make a lot of these another one coming.

5x5q.jpg

0t0v.jpg

zkoz.jpg

ehoj.jpg

s5sc.jpg

Painting and aging process. I feel like I have done this many times before lol.

qrqk.jpg

zifc.jpg

yx9c.jpg

8ujt.jpg

Aged bloody tent stake and start of the saw blade which I did as quick as I could and still took awhile and was tough on the fingers to cut out lol.

s74z.jpg

pb2a.jpg

slz2.jpg

I used to make a ton of cardboard weapons, all coming back to me now lol. Added base-coat and hole to attach to the weed wacker and be removeable later. Added another piece on the back to make it thicker and sturdier, already feels real and is still sharp lol.

Hollowing it out some to make it lighter yet. Cut out some foam pieces to glue inside the hole and then add an attachment for the blade.

68d9.jpg

OK I just happened to have a perfect dowel rod sitting around so I took it apart to see how extending it would be and it is PERFECT! Fate again! Lol. Also eliminates the middle adjuster piece as well to look more accurate, might paint it up and tape the hole shut with aluminum tape and it is still light! Always got to go all out as that is what SirBrad FX is all about! Lol.

Painted the wooden dowel silver to match the metal piece and fitted it inside with some aluminum tape, this almost 6 feet now and can be adjusted longer or shorter by a few inches. Also painting the guard red to look weathered and scraped up some. Coming out great!

Lets get it on! Leatherface VS Jason in theaters soon. Lol.You won't see this anywhere else, SirBrad FX baby yeeeaaaah! Lol. There is only room in this house for one killer... Two full life-sized although LF has part of Jason's bulk currently lol.

vcc.JPG

ewkg.jpg

fbk2.jpg

yjeg.jpg

Lol yeah Freddy is coming also soon so you might want to stay awake.

Removable blade using a powerade cap and bottle end. Still the MacGyver of costuming jeah! Lol.

Hey bro if u get all that stuff and plan on selling it how much would u sell it for ...i really want this costume

Hey bro can u make me a jason new blood costume.....give a price please ...i really want this costume

I make only the clothes, some skin, and chain and can tell you where to get the rest. I am pretty booked for awhile though as I have way too many other projects going.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back