Jackieisrockin's IM3 Iron Patriot Pepakura Files! V2 files coming soon!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Patriot (IM3) Pepakura Files! Links in first post! Canon ad

Guys..your awesome...going to go for paper and fiber glass...no foam for me...I'm starting mine start of the year...need to finish my other project..

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Patriot (IM3) Pepakura Files! Links in first post! Canon ad

as promised, jackie, here are the pics of the super slow build:

Photo0236.jpg

Photo0238.jpg

Photo0239.jpg

so sorry for the crappy pix

Nice men sweet one ill do that too i need to finish 1st my mark 6

Alrite.. Heres my progress on the lower torso and also..sneek peek on the foam canon... Warning... Too much pink :p

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

...dude.... badass work.

I love the detail.

this is set! i'm going to start building this :D maybe next week after i get a full week rest after those hard painting sessions and a exhausting event earlier. . .

Thanks Laellee and IronLeoMan for the great cannon!! The file is amazing!!

Alrite.. First thing woken up.. Continue the cannon and yeah... Pink again( why cant the have a proper colour foam :screwy: )

Alrite.. First thing woken up.. Continue the cannon and yeah... Pink again( why cant the have a proper colour foam :screwy: )

Looks good so far! How heavy do you think the cannon is in foam? Good luck with your build :thumbsup

Well with Leallee's permission I have decided to try and CNC his sweet IP Cannon. And if Jackieisrockin doesn't mind I would like to post pics of the progress in this thread? Should have some progress on this by Monday or Tuesday as the first layer is already cutting.

Sorry i havnt been posting updates on here in a few days! These arms are a lot tougher than i thought! :unsure

Murdoch- Thank you very much! Im just glad to be able to give all of you out there to have an opportunity to make your own IP :)

Don Juan- Good luck with both builds! Judging from your current WM so far, its going to look GREAT!

Gaiatron- I cant say much besides " :eek" Great Job! :thumbsup

Joker53- Awesome! Canon looks great! As do your upper and lower torso :)

Ironmaided- Sounds good to me! Itll be great to see your progress :)

Spydwar- Mind? Not at all! By all means post all the pics you have! :lol

I am currently modeling the shoulders and biceps, which are pretty difficult. But ill try to hurry and finish these files for you guys, since i still have no idea about those boots and forearms :facepalm

Heres a progress pic so far :)
View attachment 129999

Last edited:

LoL I'm not intending to hijack your thread just a few pics when some of the layers are done.
And if you don't mind I would like to do your helmet the same way.
For greater accuracy.

LoL I'm not intending to hijack your thread just a few pics when some of the layers are done.
And if you don't mind I would like to do your helmet the same way.
For greater accuracy.

I think that is a great idea! I bet a lot of people (including me) would like to see a CNC'd helmet :popcorn

AWESOME work bro.
But.. How the hell do we scale it?
Is there a guide somewhere? I'm completely lost. Thanks

AWESOME work bro.
But.. How the hell do we scale it?
Is there a guide somewhere? I'm completely lost. Thanks
The very first post should be a pepakura question thread..it should answer most or all your questions..

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back