Limited Run Jack Sparrow Sword (All Metal Replica) with Scabbard -SHIPPING!-

Re: Jack Sparrow Sword (All Metal Replica) with Scabbard

The final prototype is finished!

js-proto3-1.jpg

js-proto3-2.jpg

js-proto3-3.jpg

I am now taking payment for these: $195 (shipping included). Please send payment via PayPal to indy_magnoli at yahoo dot com. Be sure your shipping address is included and accurate. Also, please include your telephone number as this is required by the courier we use. The first 50 swords should ship within about two weeks. The following 50 swords will ship a couple of weeks after the first lot.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Bump for visibility... and I just realized that this sword marks the 10th anniversary of my RPF membership! :thumbsup

And of course you're ready for payment just after I've made some big purchases! :lol

Gimme a couple weeks to get the funds together. I'm still in. :thumbsup

Is it too late to add SPARROWED to your huge list?

Last edited:

List has been updated with all those who have paid. If you're not marked as such on the list, but sent payment, send me an e-mail asap.

-Indy

Payment has been sent Mr. Magnoli! I think you should call this sword The Steel Magnoli!!!

Bump!

Payment sent! Looking forward to this, savvy?

Brady Marz

Damnit! I'v been avoiding this thread because I really shouldn't be buying any more Jack stuff at the moment, but this has everything I wanted in a Spack Jarrow from Sword & Stone, is half the price, and has Magnoli behind it. Hhhhmmm...

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back