Jabba's Sail Barge

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

xeno

Sr Member
thinking of doing a 3d drawing of that sail barge
and the underside is not really documented.

does anybody have some pics of the underside when
it was on diplay at the exhibit a while back ??

I would really appriciate it :D

Xeno

u12l9m9.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

McGraph

Re: Jabba's Sail Barge

Does anybody have the length on the sailbarge studio model. I know it had been put on display once but i cant find any info on it ?

McGraph

Re: Jabba's Sail Barge

Found this while searching for info and thought i would upload it here. I know some of you guys are pretty good at figuring out dimensions from very little. I remember seeing someone posting up the best way to figure out a dimension but i forgot which thread it was in and more than likely the threads pictures are gone as it was a while back.

aee69516c4cd53531041136fa86729e7.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.