Is this MPP going to be the Vader's lightsaber in STAR WARS Rogue One?

Sym-Cha

Master Member
Hi folks,

This is going to be my final thread I'll post for now . . . I won't answer any questions or PM's . . . I just lost my loving mom, so please be considerate . . . any questions you have you may post below accordingly ... so others can cover my back. I'll only reply with a 'Like this post' if the suggested answer is close enough to the thruth. Now onto the only 2 pictures :

IMG_2146_zpsggvpp1cl.JPG

IMG_2147_zpszdlungte.JPG

Mom is now one with the Force ... bye mom :cry

Chaim

Last edited:
Soo sorry to hear of your loss Chaim.

I've had a lot of loss and family issues in the last year. I may not know your pain fully, but I can sympathize. God bless you and your family my RPF brother.

As far as the saber is concerned... I would bet that this IS Going to be Vaders in R1...

That thing looks brand new.

Last edited:
I am incredibly sorry for your loss, Chaim :(. It's never easy losing a loved one.

And that MPP better end up as Vader's saber. It would be a real bummer if they scorched it up for a Fett blaster. That thing is ridiculously pristine.

Sorry for your loss - Hope your OK...

Is that the one I Sold you? Sure was pretty & Hell Yeah I better see that on Vader's Belt!

loss is not a easy thing. everyone handles it differently. i personally find it easier to think of them everyday and share funny stories. to me its like keeping them alive. I'm so sorry to hear for your loss. its also not easy seeing or hearing a friend is in pain. if you ever need anything buddy you have all of us here, and i am a PM away. take care of yourself, my condolences to you and your family

Deepest condolences! I lost my father last year and it's not an easy thing to deal with. There will be good days and bad and sometimes the smallest thing can trigger a rush of emotion. It's easy to fall into a hole of grief and despair but just try to remember the good times while looking forward. Life marches on. I'm not going to say time heals all but it will make it a bit easier to deal with, even if the pain is still there.

Anyway, that's quite a lovely MPP! I hope it is Vader's!

I actually would've assumed Vader's scenes would've already been filmed by now, unless his role really is just something of a cameo! Some rumors were suggesting he had a sizable presence in the film.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back