Is this MPP going to be the Vader's lightsaber in STAR WARS Rogue One?

Please post a picture of a screenshot if you can SethS or anyone else ... now having to pay extra for watching the Making of TFA online via youtube is quite outrageous ... I so miss the days that Lucasfilm Ltd. was run by GEORGE LUCAS :wacko

Chaim

Apologies-- away from home on my laptop where I don't have screengrab software-- but here's a literal shot of the screen with my phone. They have these little vignettes about characters, and when talking about Vader, they pan by this.

Photo Apr 10, 12 57 42 AM.jpg

Chaim, my deepest condolences for you and your families loss.
My hart goes out to you and your family in this difficult time.

Chaim its allways painfull to saygoodbye to a loved one. Especially a parent. I feel your pain as I lost my mother in 2009. I still miss her but I just try to remember the good times. in time your pain will diminish. Im sorry for your loss.

As far as the Mpp i would be just about the happiest 47 year old kid if one of my Star Wars props was used for the new films!

Thanks guys, I'm at peace with my mom's passing ... I just miss our weekly phonecalls ... luckily my still young at heart dad (84) is filling that void now and vice versa.

You make it sound like they only purchased one. There were more than that.

As far as I'm made aware ... only one vintage MPP was purchased by Foodles Company UK back in the summer/fall of 2014 ... however as we can see from the making of reviews of TFA ... many other stunt versions and lightsaber props were created resembling a G R A F L E X eventhough they were custom designed and made from scratch ... I would not be surprised at all to see similar MPP look-a-like lightsabers for Darth Vader to fulfill the same purposes for being stunts, throw-away sabers etcetera ... all replicated from that one single vintage MPP.

Chaim

Today is my dad's birthday (85) . . . alas, as of Friday September 30th he's no longer with us . . . . on the boardgame, which is called 'LIFE On Earth' . . . for now all I can do is cry, remember, forgive . . . . for he is and was my best friend in life . . . . as I could always depend on him in his wisdom and craft. He shall be dearly missed, eventhough I realize that he's now truly at peace ... and joined together again with his best friend in life ... my dear mom :cry

Familie%20Murzan%20PJ-05_zpsapyeqtfx.JPG

Chaim

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back