iron patriot project (will not fly)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ciano930

you can ask ironmaided, izabel and other people around here who uses free hand in making props:)
thanks! i really need a bitta help cause i'm building a load of iron man suits with some friends and one of them wants to do bleeding edge =P

gaiatron

Looks awesome.... and my friends would do the same thing.... test the crotch and show the bird.
well put it to the test on the toilet seat too just to test the seating capability:lol. and thanks for the comment bro:thumbsup

gaiatron

thanks Drack. now time to find me a military sponsor so i can make this thing fly nyehehehehehehe

gaiatron

@Ocifer Q - thanks. not planning a repaint because i want this build to be comic accurate. this suit is still 99% finished so i'm going to go for 100%. planning to watch the movie next year with me wearing this hehehehehe

gaiatron

last set of pix for this month:

after using it on a fun run this coming november, i'm going to complete and repaint the whole suit, keep it nice and safe until next year and use it again while watching IM3:cool