iron patriot project (will not fly)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

gaiatron

as i told in may last post, i went back to the good ol' drawing board and used MKIII files because it is the nearest thing that looks like the IP armor.

here's a couple of shots of the chest and helmet(had to redo it too because a friend of mine took a liking on it and decided to buy it from me) redone:

P4r4dox86

Awesome build so far mate. I love that you're trying the Patriot! Cant wait to see it completed.

GeneralFROSTY

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'd be so down to paint an Iron Patriot (movie version) so I'm hoping your thread peaks peoples interest.

Moth

Looking really great! I'm especially impressed by how CLEAN the foam is cut and glued regarding that helmet!

gaiatron

been busy for the past weeks so here are some updates

the MKIV undies is compatible with the MKIII abs!

Last edited: