iron patriot project (will not fly)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Equinox

Wow dude, this looks awesome! Looking forward to see how this turns out and how you make the star and such. Good luck in the rest of the build, which seems almost done :D
I just don't get why you would need an Iron Patriot suit when you have such a terrifying guard dog ;)

The Ternes

This looks incredible. I love the look of the Patriot, so to see someone doing this is just awesome. Can't wait to see more!

gaiatron

xero82: every time i build a part, he is always there either bugging me or giving me some love

Equinox: tnx oh btw the dog has the temper of kratos

Ternes: will try to finish the whole thing before or at the 1st week of august. hopefully.

Last edited:

sjorsjo91

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looks great man. Love both the patriot and the bleeding edge designs. Its something different than all the mkIV/VI/VIII out there

striker01

Its almost done... cant wait to see it complete and assembled...

Galing mo pare ko!!!!

Any tips why you finish the filler in a very short time????

gaiatron

dude where did u find this!?! i've been looking for a cosplay version of bleeding edge for months! any idea who did it and whether they have templates or anything?
that's free hand work bro.

@STEALTH: thanks pareng stealth!:thumbsup