Iron Man

I saw that one of the members received a cease and desist (for selling armor) and I'm just not sure how far they're going with the selling stuff. As a poor post grad, I'm not exactly in shape to deal with legal issues. I think it's just because of all of the hype right now for Iron Man, but it will die down after a bit. Probably just me worrying too much.

Thanks for posting that photo! Using it I ran about 1000% processes in CS3 and then free-handed the rest...did a 26x40 canvass, here's the small version:

Iron_Man_Poster_small.jpg

I don't do virushare...I mean, rapidshare. I'll look into another way of getting it hosted shortly. Give me a day or so...

I don't do virushare...I mean, rapidshare. I'll look into another way of getting it hosted shortly. Give me a day or so...
I haven't used it in a few months, but I used to use

http://www.sendspace.com/

all the time. Just "send" the link you yourself. Then once you get the email with the link, just tell everyone else the link.

The link will only be there a short while, and only so many people can download it, then it just goes away. So, don't use it if you want something more permanent.

Saw the film today...the poster spends some quality time on screen and has some nice closeups...I got most of it right but there is another ring of lighter blue in there as well and a lot of differences in the lower right corner. I may re-do it once I get some more reference materials....not sure though.

Nice work tk! I'd love to get a print of it when you're done. I snapped a few caps, no where near the best, but maybe good for a little reference.

art1.png

art7.png

art3.png

art4.png

art5.png

art6.png

art8.png

art9.png

art10.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back