Iron man suit weaponary and propulsion

You couldn't generate the thrust needed to lift a normal average man off the ground , I refer you to the James Bond jet pack , that ran on hydrogen peroxide and oxygen as a fuel , but look how bulky it was/is as the still can't build one that will operate for more than a few minutes flight time . It's just not possible yet. Try to Mack all the weapons "work' is possible you only have to look at many of the other Ironman post to see how it can be done , putting them all into one suit might be possible , but it would cost quite a lot to build it .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

^^^ Agreed. If the technology for portable and extended personal flight suits was readily available, we'd have already seen a lot more on this. I for one would be impressed just seeing someone home-build a rig that would float you for 5 seconds while in a standing posture, without shooting themselves into the wall like a stickless bottle rocket. Difficult stuff to do, considering that we still reference the James Bond jet pack as an example, and that movie was made nearly 50 years ago. :lol

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back