Iron man MK VI question (i can't find the answer.. probably looking too hard))

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bugs

first off i just like to say that i am fully aware that this has probably been answered somewhere but after 3 days of reading forum posts i have come up empty.. so just thought i would ask.. so here goes... i'm trying to find a pep file for the piece that goes between the codpiece and the thigh.. i'm aware it exists as i have seen a few pep and foam models that include this part but just wondered if anyone knew of a location for it. Also i found the said parts for the MK III but they aren't right. Again sorry if this is a stupid question but i'm not a fan of having that large gap in the suit. Thank you

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

tk3470

I am also working on the same thing. I have not seen that file either I figured I would just have to rig up some thing for that area once its all fiberglassed

Judge Spartan

Sr Member
I think alot of people are custom building the part after they build the cod piece and thighs so they can make it to fit.