[Iron Man] Mk. II Flight Stabilizer Gauntlet v2 - DONE!

As a final note, this guy has been packed with care and is on his way to his new home! I hope Brad enjoys this as much as I did! :)

Thank you, and I am, incredibly! The initial flight stabilizer I made for Brad was my first major commission, and to have it come full circle finishing off the full piece was really something. I'm happy I could be part of what will turn out to be a top-notch, one of a kind display :thumbsup :)

Would you be willing to share your cad files or modelling files if you used any? It would be very helpful and appreciated... Would love to use this build and attempt to make my own replica for my final project in school :) THANKS

Hi Kevin! First of all, very nice and clean work, I'm very new here and I got inspired by your build, do you mind sending me a CAD or vector file as well so I can make my own? I PM-ed you :)

Hey it looks great! I am thinking of making on of these. I would love the files if thats ok with you. And did you also make a part for the upper arm too?

EDIT:
Hey it looks great! I am thinking of making on of these. I would love the files if thats ok with you. Also by any chance did you design files for a upper arm piece frame?

Hey,
I got the files you sent but I think you only sent me the top half or I am super stupid and do not know ow it goes together. I printed some paper templates to test. hhhhh.PNG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back