Iron Man Mark 45 3D Modeling

KadzaNeon

I've added the .obj files of my own original model to this link below in hopes that it will help the pep version of this model start moving.
Its not much and my model is in the early stages but it should help a bit. This file only has the chest, back waist and abs.
You can edit this file as you see fit. its scaled to my size, i'm 5'11'' at 205 lbs my waist is a 32 chest 43.
If you do anything with this just give me cred for the original model. thanks and good luck ^_~

Get the file here- I'll also post this at the top of the page.
http://www.4shared.com/zip/URWf0Wh4ce/IRON_MAN_MRK45_PEP_FILES.html
Mrk45.jpg

Hey Guys,

I just couldn't wait anymore for better images so i am using the ones from the Bandai figure show below.
Avengers-AoU-SH-Figuarts-Iron-Man-Mark-45-003.jpg

I'm working on the boot first and will just work my way up. I tried to get this as accurate as possible but do to the low quality image i may have missed somethings.
Anyway let me know what you think.
I'll be 3D printing this armor when time allows.
Below are some renders of my boot model. I work in Maya and Zbrush.

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg07.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys, I need to work something out with the model before i release it to the community. There is no bottom to the boot as I intended to mount the model to my shoe so it would be easier to walk around cons. If that isn't a problem then i can release the files. I will also have to lower the poly count for printing which will be my next step.
Not sure about doing a pep file but i have made them before so it would just come down to time.

Just make two different versions? one for conventions and one for display? You work looks really good! Glad someone is working on the 45 already.

I think i will as soon as i get a clear shot of the sole of the boot. from the trailer i can see that there are about 5 thrusters but can't see the details.

I think i will as soon as i get a clear shot of the sole of the boot. from the trailer i can see that there are about 5 thrusters but can't see the details.

i think very soon we will get also more pictures when the movie was released :). did you work at this time also on the shin or at the moment only on the boots/shoes?

Hey Guys, I went ahead and already made a faceplate for this suit when the trailers came out. Let me know who wants it and ill send over the obj or unfolded ver.

Looking good pal.. theres a couple of grooves running down the middle of the faceplate also :D
Yea I know, they issue is they are so thin and small i just dont see the point of doing those for pepakura, the shape is too thin to make it worth cutting. I figure it can be put in during detialing after it hardens and can be cut in with a tool

Awesome bud this is a big help, and your mask is coming along great!. Yeah lets do this file swap thang.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is my progress on the calf armor, I tried to get it as close as i could. still not 100% but darn close.

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg

Awesome bud this is a big help, and your mask is coming along great!. Yeah lets do this file swap thang.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is my progress on the calf armor, I tried to get it as close as i could. still not 100% but darn close.

View attachment 464781View attachment 464782View attachment 464783View attachment 464784View attachment 464785View attachment 464786

awesome work bro! just let me know when i can help you - my printer is ready to print this stuff :)!!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back