Iron Man Mark 45 3D Modeling

hello guys, okay ?I am Brazilian and I really want to mount an armor of Iron Man , but I knew not set the size , got already put together a mark 6 , it was not very good , because due to my height mouth of the scale you use are for people small , I'm 1.84 tall, 92 kilogram weight , can anyone help me hit the Pepakura files according to my size ? My goal today is to assemble a Mark 45. For me it is the most beautiful armor. Please take much , I do not know what to do ...** Sorry the English errors do not know how to write right in that language.hugs!

- - - Updated - - -

hello guys, okay ?I am Brazilian and I really want to mount an armor of Iron Man , but I knew not set the size , got already put together a mark 6 , it was not very good , because due to my height mouth of the scale you use are for people small , I'm 1.84 tall, 92 kilogram weight , can anyone help me hit the Pepakura files according to my size ? My goal today is to assemble a Mark 45. For me it is the most beautiful armor. Please take much , I do not know what to do ...** Sorry the English errors do not know how to write right in that language.hugs!

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT (Damn it, just saw the comment about the files not being available, does anyone know how much Do3d charge? I've emailed them. But curious)

-Great thread. Been a lurker on the forum for a long time for some reason my browser had trouble with the sign up page.
Love the Mark 45 work, am looking to build one myself,
are there STL files available for printing yet?-

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back