Iron Man Mark 45 3D Modeling

Found this pic in high res http://cyberclays.tumblr.com/tagged/joshhermanavengers

tumblr_nofa7l4CZw1tb8cbpo1_1280 (1).jpg

Oww... You are so right. I just make it match with some HotToy pictures... Wow. Helmet/Arm/foot/tigh totaly different. Thank SouthPaw :)

This suit likes it will be damn difficult to make it nicely mobile.
The abs, the neck, the hips... it all looks so thight.. :cry

I personally cannot wait until we get high res of the Bleeding Edge armor...it will be very hard seeing as there are large lights on multiple partsIron-Man-Mark-46-Armor.jpg

IMG_2760 Kopie.jpg

i have also another scan from my avengers artbook which could be interessting - it's not the final mk45 design! it's only a concept art - but i think the chest design is also realy cool!

This suite looks more like a nanosuite than an Iron Man suite.

At a first sight it's not as complicated as the MK42/43. But I might be wrong.

The unfold of each part could be made in a single piece where possible (or a couple of) and then all the lines and details could be traced with a wood burner or a pencil or carved with a blade. If I remember correctly there's someone here who did the same with a MK42 leg piece. And it came out great!

This would make the pieces sturdier, less time consuming to build because there would be less paper to cut. And hey, cheaper, because a lot less glue would be needed. And there would be less issues with seam lines.

A quick update of my progress from today. Got the chest fleshed out, waste area all set but now after seeing the great references you guys posted i might tweak it a bit. And finally working on the abs messing around with the angles of the "C" looking gold bits trying to get them correct as well as the overall length of the center ab section. once all that is done ill take it into Zbrush and add all the little groves and stuff.

07.jpg06.jpg05.jpg04.jpg03.jpg02.jpg01.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back