Iron Man - Mark 37 "Hammerhead" Build (Fully Built!!!)

Re: Iron Man - Mark 37 "Hammerhead" Build (Updated)

Personally I'd go navy/grey but thats me. Totally up to you and will look awesome either way

Where do I go get mark 37 hammerhead pdo files I really make it

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

@stigmorgan - yeah I am leaning towards the navy/gray scheme - but if I can find a greeny/turquoise that matches the movie ill probably go with that.

Hammerheadengage.png

I Had to brighten this still from the Movie - and from this I don't think the paint job is all that bad, quite cool actually lol
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Update 5.6.14 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got around to redoing the Ab Section and im pleased with it - I will be freehanding a "wall" that will go between the top of the abs and the bottom of the upper chest (if that makes sense)

And more importantly - I Have one whole leg built! (About time I know)
Which puts this build at about 83% done now

Boom! - Just one more Leg to go and this bad boy is fully built (minus the fingers)

Re: Iron Man - Mark 37 "Hammerhead" Build (85% Built!)

ohh!!!! man your cardboard skills are awesome by the way are you able to move the leg and boot? and your build is too awesome:thumbsup

ohh!!!! man your cardboard skills are awesome by the way are you able to move the leg and boot? and your build is too awesome:thumbsup

Cheers mate,
No not anymore - I have to join all the pieces together then resin the outside and rondo the inside the leg as 1 piece so after that I can divide them and make them articulate :D

Cardboard has a tendency to distort itself slightly just because its trying to mimic what foam can do - so if its all joined and hardened as one itll stay in that exact shape when I separate the pieces :D

I do have to sort out the inner ankle piece before that though ahaa

Gosh it's amazing! The photo of you wearing an arm and the torso makes you look like an Iron-Man-meets-megaman kinda build. Awesome.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- Update 8.6.14 --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hell yeah - my Beast is at full height!! - 6'4 :eek:

Im trying to find a decent way to support the arms because theyre quite heavy and gravity defeats me if I try to rest or temporarily glue them, if anyones got suggestions?

Re: Iron Man - Mark 37 "Hammerhead" Build (90% Complete)

this beast is looking like hell beast :lol anyway your hammerhead is awesome but don't forget iron man iconic poses after your build is complete :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- Update 8.6.14 --------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag294/nitrous-boi/VAIO/Hammerhead/IMAG0588_zpsc7840109.jpg

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag294/nitrous-boi/VAIO/Hammerhead/87_zps16403f46.jpg

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag294/nitrous-boi/VAIO/Hammerhead/88_zps0f85756b.jpg

Im trying to find a decent way to support the arms because theyre quite heavy and gravity defeats me if I try to rest or temporarily glue them, if anyones got suggestions?

Man, that's just freakin' sweet! :thumbsup

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag294/nitrous-boi/VAIO/Hammerhead/IMAG0588_zpsc7840109.jpg

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag294/nitrous-boi/VAIO/Hammerhead/87_zps16403f46.jpg

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag294/nitrous-boi/VAIO/Hammerhead/88_zps0f85756b.jpg

Thats awesome:thumbsup btw why dont you just add pvc pipes on the arm section and how heavy is the full suit?

this beast is looking like hell beast :lol anyway your hammerhead is awesome but don't forget iron man iconic poses after your build is complete :D

Ahaa I see what you did there ;) - Yeah hopefully ill have time once its all bondo-ed and painted. But its on the list!! :D
Man, that's just freakin' sweet! :thumbsup

looks cool man

Thats awesome:thumbsup btw why dont you just add pvc pipes on the arm section and how heavy is the full suit?

Thanks guys - As of now I have all the parts built - I just need to connect the left leg together and then add it on
And also SkyzJas - because they don't seem to do a 45 or 135 degree angle connector for 22mm pipe :S which is what I need as the arms don't fall straight down, but im working on trying to make a custom one ;)

Re: Iron Man - Mark 37 "Hammerhead" Build (90% Complete)

Wire mesh and duct tape would give you a posable joint and be strong enough to support a little weight
Alternatively a couple of jubilee clips and a bit of rubber hose from an engine would work

So WOOP! - I have the Whole Suit fully built! Im so happy with it - its now become my favourite suit :D
Tell us what you think, Comments, Critique and Commendations?

Just armless, because... you know

Now I need an Arc reactor

(I tried to copy my pose from my first post without me in the suit lol)

wow! i just died for a second looks killer man :thumbsup

wow! i just died for a second looks killer man :thumbsup

Think I just broke my jaw when the it hit the floor. Amazing work man are you going to the LFCC at earls court?

Thanks Guys :D I've really enjoyed this build, getting it to stand up was a pain in the arse at first but once the 2nd leg was done - piece of cake :p

No unfortunately not, just looked when it is, and I leave on July 10th - and it starts the next day lmao (just my luck)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back