Iron Man Armor in Stainless Steel

DavidJGuyton

Jr Member
Hi everyone, this is my first post. Glad to be a part of this site.

I thought you guys might like to see my Iron Man gauntlet build. It is not an exact replica (I changed it some on purpose), however it could be modified to be more like the Mark 2 pretty easily. Most people use pepakura for this, but this is all made from actual stainless steel. I make armoring videos on YouTube and this seemed like it would be a really fun project. I designed it from scratch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen your video before and even now I'm still amazed of what you did! Are u planning to do the whole suit? Pls pls pls do it!

I would love to do a full suit, but it would take me a year to design and build it. If I had a buyer up front who was willing to pay the price of a new vehicle, I would consider it haha. But no, generally I just do video tutorials for people to make their own, and I can't focus any more time on Iron Man or people will get bored with my channel

Spectacular ¡ ¡. You are a teacher, if you do all the costume complete with the quality ... get work in Hollywood.
Sorry if my English is bad, I use a translator, i am spanish.

By the way, I specialize in gauntlets (I have several designs of my own on my YouTube channel) and yes, I will be making this (in brass):

Infinity_Gauntlet.png

Here's the first gauntlet I ever made, in brass, for a short film I made. Ever since I put the tutorial up people have been asking me to do the IG. Tonight I decided I will do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back