Iron Man 3

In the first Iron Man that one group called themselves the 10 rings. Do you think it will have something to do with the 10 rings that the Mandarin has in Iron Man 3?

this has been gone over in some fairly heavy detail throughout this thread.. and yes. its been confirmed.

I was studying the MK42 for my build when it hit me : do you guys think the face plate split along the groves and open in multiple parts like the numerous cartoon ? After all the MK5 had similar grooves and it did split in several parts. That's gonna be a challenge to replicate...

From the trailer it looks like the faceplate just pulls off as a single piece, no hinges or sliding open either. Not sure if its caused by damage and it can open in some way under its own power. But either way it will be interesting to see how it works in the movie :D

From the trailer it looks like the faceplate just pulls off as a single piece, no hinges or sliding open either. Not sure if its caused by damage and it can open in some way under its own power. But either way it will be interesting to see how it works in the movie :D

The Mk 2 face plate does that as well (when Tony is first putting the suit on), but it's later shown to have hinging (in IM 2 when Rhodes is wearing it). I don't think that just because we see it do one thing in one short scene in a trailer, doesn't mean that it won't also hinge or in some way open up less invasivly.

Was going to be shot in detroit just like the avengers. But our new ******* gov. Git rid of our states tax credits for films. Had a ton of movies done here the last two yrs. Now all we have is the new Oz film.

Word dude, Michigan needs a boost somewhere, id love to see another avenger movie come to us

I think it might be a bolt or pin. I can't imagine they'd leave such an obvious switch, but then again you never know.

It looks like a rod with a thick washer thing. Can't remember what they're called. With an allen screw to lock it down on the rod.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back