Iron Man 3

Yeah I'm also getting pretty tired of wading through all these little comments that add absolutely jack to the discussion of iron man 3, can we please keep it to civil sharing of information thanks kids

So does anyone else expect to see the rescue armor show up in this film? I would not be surprised with Tony's house getting obliterated.

Just out of curiosity, anyone know if Sencit has a legitimate outlet for selling their scores/tracks? I can only find Eradicate the Masses in mp3 on amazon. :/ Or are they not releasing albums like 2 Steps from Hell finally has of their scores?

Just out of curiosity, anyone know if Sencit has a legitimate outlet for selling their scores/tracks? I can only find Eradicate the Masses in mp3 on amazon. :/ Or are they not releasing albums like 2 Steps from Hell finally has of their scores?

Mmm, I don't remember the name, but there's a company the sells almost every track TSFH did. If I ever remember it I will post it. They might sell Sencit's too.

So does anyone else expect to see the rescue armor show up in this film? I would not be surprised with Tony's house getting obliterated.

I sure hope not.

I used to feel that the Iron Man armour was exclusive to tony.......I don't mind War Machine but if the rumours about the 42 or whatever are true I feel like the armours lose their uniqueness......................Did any of that make sense?

A few potential spoilers...

Simon Philips, president of Marvel's International and Consumer Products division, reportedly gave a presentation in São Paulo. And he mentioned some major spoilers.
First of all, the scene in the trailer where Tony is lying in a hospital bed? Totally about to be injected with the Extremis virus. And the Extremis virus will allow Tony to put parts of multiple Iron Man suits together. Also, Tony will have a "Hall of Armors" with at least 16 new suits of armor, including some classic armors from the comics. And Pepper Potts will get her own set of armor, and take part in some fight scenes. Whether or not she becomes her alter-ego Rescue, is unclear.

A few potential spoilers...

Simon Philips, president of Marvel's International and Consumer Products division, reportedly gave a presentation in São Paulo. And he mentioned some major spoilers.
First of all, the scene in the trailer where Tony is lying in a hospital bed? Totally about to be injected with the Extremis virus. And the Extremis virus will allow Tony to put parts of multiple Iron Man suits together. Also, Tony will have a "Hall of Armors" with at least 16 new suits of armor, including some classic armors from the comics. And Pepper Potts will get her own set of armor, and take part in some fight scenes. Whether or not she becomes her alter-ego Rescue, is unclear.

Now im excited!!!!

In the first Iron Man that one group called themselves the 10 rings. Do you think it will have something to do with the 10 rings that the Mandarin has in Iron Man 3?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back