Iron Man 2 Race Track Suit

IronMan9312

Has anyone attempted or has made the Tony Stark race track suit? Im looking for an exact movie quality suit with the helmet please let me know!
iron-man-2-tony-stark-whiplash-race.jpg

_12644776262538-1.jpg

i highly doubt we will see much of these
i sure some one will

but i dont think youd beable to just buy one
again there would be a possability maybe some costume company would, but it would probably suck

besides your not gonna get exact movie quality, not for a while, the movie just came out in theatres and the previews have only given us a glimps of this costume

I would put money down that this is one of the suits on UDReplicas' Iron Man to-do list.

I don't think so, maybe in the future but this is what David posted.
"UD Replicas plans to unveil the IRON MAN 2 Mark V Suitcase Suit in time for the film’s debut. "

This suit would make more sense than the Mk5 for UD IMHO.

If you want this suit... and you want it to actually be a functioning suit of race leathers.. and acurate...

I'd say bug David! ;)

This has actually been on my workbench for a couple of months now. The main problem lies with locating the proper neoprene.

the blue areas are of a similar/same process as the black widow costume. the black is leather or simulated....none of which makes sense in the real world.

the blue areas are of a similar/same process as the black widow costume. the black is leather or simulated....none of which makes sense in the real world.

.......which is why in the real world the Iron Man Mark V Suitcase Suit is the way to go instead!:thumbsup

:cool

David

This suit would make more sense than the Mk5 for UD IMHO.

If you want this suit... and you want it to actually be a functioning suit of race leathers.. and acurate...

I'd say bug David! ;)

haha okay thanks for the adivce just one question who is david? please send me some links on people who you think can do it!! thanks

I saw this suit in the theater and said... there is only ONE company I know who is crazy enough to make this suit.
:angel:angel:angel:angel

A page from the Art of Iron Man 2 book. This suit appears to have been a custom job. So as Got Maul noted, someone or some group with vision and skill would probably have to take on making this. :D

A page from the Art of Iron Man 2 book. This suit appears to have been a custom job. So as Got Maul noted, someone or some group with vision and skill would probably have to take on making this. :D

I can only think of one company who has consistently brought our beloved genres into racing/biking gear.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back